WaddellODiE-;)~
8 posts

Posted:
So heres a challenge to all, try clapping your hands with some while doin your moves, even if they don't poi or if they do, start with your dominate hand and then rotate but don't let your poi slow down or nothing. me and my friend lunchbox where bored and decided that it would be a fun thing to try and turns out it is hard , will take you a minute to get down. Let me no how high you can get, currently it is 8 claps with each hand

ODiE-;)~

Travel a thousand miles in any direction and you will always find people with the same poi as us

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well i just found a move that i like alot and i did it 20 times with each hand but the motion is already in the move all you have to do is clap with the move

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Oh is it a beatswitch because that's just what I was thinking

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Beatswitches are hella awesome.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well i will be posting a vid of the move sometime today so you will be able to see what it is and maybe identify it i have no idea what it is called

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus