WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
Ok, so the other day I made a video. I got some feedback, but most got so bored watching it due to it being long(more than one song) and dark. So I remade 2 videos. Please view them and leave feedback. I have no clue on how to post them directly on the forum, so here are the links:

WaK (4/19/10) Music by Pascal & Pearce

WaK (4/19/10) Music by Mini K

!!Signature Coming Soon!!

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Pascal & Pearce - Cool, favourite color of stic..

-Nice "special" "implants".
-"1:45-1:50 CAP's neet to be cleared.
-Think more about L/R side/move simetricity.
-Don't forget the other directon.
-Check this man out Axel.
-Not allway is the "going with rhythm" the mainstream, there is also fast/slow ie. sub/over beat sequencing.
-Also sticking can be dancing..thx master Rai.
-Dance more, move more, turn more!
-4:14 -4:17 cleaning needed.

Mini K-Miss:

-Better start.
-New tricks grin.
-Shorter, but over all better.
-Also the are some more sticking technique.
-Also there is a thread called "Crypto GS" somewhere deep in advanced Poi forum...but it's hell lost with old ID.

nevermind :D,

ninja

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
Thank you. Yea, I'm addicted to the color blue....I gots Blue sticks, blue sock poi, even a blue outfit that I wear sometimes lol. I appreciate the feedback, and I know I can work on some things. Just know, I can't/don't know how to edit videos, so I repeat alot....and that it's hard for me to flow and dance with it properly because I am not used to spinning in front of a camera, so I thought too much while I was spinning. But overall, thank you for viewing and commenting on it, I appreciate it.

philisweatlySILVER Member
life's a garden, dig it
115 posts

Posted:
much love from the midwest man. keep it up!

haha

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
Lol...thanks man. Will do.:)

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
i really like the speed changes and the wraps thats one thing i like about glowsticking more

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
In the videos I just really tried spinning with the beat of the music....I love spinning with and to the music...it's more fun that way.:)

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
All right it's freehand and cause I had a great day I've found the thread for you. It's a bit oldschool, but you know, I am oldschool
and I did't see better, but I'd like to say you have a talent, it's visible.

[Old link]

ninja

WaKBRONZE Member
-Blue Preffered-
19 posts

Posted:
Yea that dude's pretty smooth. I'll have to work on some of my stuff before I update any video or anything. But in Crypto's video....is he using color changing glowsticks??