Forums > Videos > Is anyone else ready to start working on a Spring Video Collab?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123456...8
Derek_Faughn
DerekJF85
Total posts: 101
Posted:I know it hasn't been to long since the last video collaboration. But the last one did so well i figured why not another? Anyone down?

"Dream as you will live forever, and live as you will die today"
James Dean

Delete Topic

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
Total posts: 2280
Posted:Hey we should include the police in the video wink both of them laugh3 These are my new favorite videos of me smile I like the one where the police came in better, I like the spinning better.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Delete

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

owner of the group property
Total posts: 1277
Posted:Do the police have hats?

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:No, they're in their cars I so should've told them to get on camera and say hi to Home of Poi ^^

Edit: GUYS! I got my friend to loan me a silly hat! Should I still send in the police video to include in the collab along with my silly hat one?

EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1272172790)

Delete

joffjk
joffjk

Total posts: 147
Posted:sod defo the police video sounds well good

I love thinking in circles

Delete

eca
Total posts: 197
Posted:I like the fact that you didn't fully stop spinning while chatting with them lol.

"Think of the pussy, Weevil."
"What's a pussy-weevil?"

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:Lol I noticed that later too. Also SOMEONE TELL ME QUICKLY HOW TO GET RAPIDSHARE TO WORK!!! I try to upload and it just decides, ok, there was an error, your server reset or something stupid like that. It's pissing me off and is there any other way to share my video with Samhan?

Delete

Midkiff
shadow stranger
Total posts: 462
Posted:ok i just got my footage done unfortunately its not really good still getting used to my led poi the weight is alot different when they are on shoe strings and also sorry if you cant see the hat much it is really dark in my back yard as my spin area is in use right now cuz someone is renting the lot next door for the summer

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete

joffjk
joffjk

Total posts: 147
Posted:SOD i was having the same problem i plugged the laptop into my wireless router and use the cable and that worked fine my wireless router is pretty rubbish it could be the same with you

I love thinking in circles

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:I don't use wireless. I use the ethernet cord. My laptop has a wireless receiver that only get 11MBs

Delete

JaredW
JaredW

enthusiast
Total posts: 375
Posted:So I got a new plan for the music, I've just decided I really don't like spinning glitch. Got Dee Empty spinning us some glitch later though, he's got a lot of brand new stuff that sounds really cool.

Also I will be off to get my silly hat and make a video this weekend. Luckily the video that was made last night was too dark to see laugh3

Delete

eca
Posted:I am hoping to film tomorrow but there's a 70% chance of rain... That would mean my ideal location can't happen frown I do have a secondary location picked that (depending on wind) should be protected from the rain, it's just not as pretty.

"What's a pussy-weevil?"

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:OMG! so relieved I just looked back at the due date and it said the 31st! not the 1st laugh3

Delete

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

Posted:Yeah, there'd be no chance of me participating if the deadline weren't at the end of May. Which is good since I apparently have something really dumb I need to clean up first tongue2

Delete

Flint_413
Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper
Total posts: 181
Posted:I'm shooting my vid saturday in the park. I'm gonna use my flags and my purple top hat tongue2

If you can't stand the heat, get out of my way.

Delete

Midkiff
shadow stranger
Posted:would a group vid be elligible for this collab?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete

eca
Posted:My buddy bailed on me, again. Sigh.

I could film on my own in my room, but that's boring and I have no good way of mounting my phone for video (the camera on it is better than my webcam OR my digital camera)

"What's a pussy-weevil?"

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:Guys, my friend shot a vid of me spinning at prom would this one work? No hat though. May have been someone wearing a top hat in there somewhere too lol.

Delete

Flint_413
Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper
Posted:Just shot my vid, I'm wearing a purple top hat grin I was at an old train yard. Fun graffiti! grin Rapidshare is giving me problems but I'll get the Link to Samhan asap!

Delete

Rives
Rives

Nothing but circles and smiles...
Total posts: 118
Posted:I'm pulling out the Vader Mask and the fire poi, lets hope theres not melting...

Delete

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

Posted:Be careful, Rives! No one is allowed to die in order to execute the theme tongue2

And re: any lingering questions on the theme-- while it's ultimately up to the editor what gets into the video, the purpose of the theme was to make things whimsical and fun. But since the video's purpose is to have fun showing off, the theme can shove it if it really hinders your ability to show your sickest.

Delete

Icarus Forde
Icarus Forde

Just Icarus//Spinner//Pyro//Geek
Total posts: 261
Posted:Hmmmm, now there's an idea Rives!

I might see if I can get hold of my mates darth suit... Double ended light saber/fire staff. wink

Delete

Teamo
Teamo

Almost again
Total posts: 124
Posted:Man, I'd so love to get into this.. I have tons of wacky, dunny stuff brewed up... The exact kind of stuff that will only look remotely credible with a silly hat on. Darn for not having a decent camera (or anyone to borrow from). Maybe a miracle will happen during this month and I'll somehow be able to make it.

Delete

willow2x
willow2x

KeepTheWorldSpinning Originator
Total posts: 49
Posted:i think its recording time this month... alien mask, Ghast pants and Cyber-dog top are coming out to play =D

ill do a day time and a night time set i thinks, ill spin to some dub... it always brings out the best in me =)

KeepTheWorldSpinning with me =]

Delete

JaredW
JaredW

enthusiast
Posted:Spanky is in the other room recording some stuff right now, music should be done soon.

Delete

Flint_413
Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper
Posted:HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!! Rapidshare isn't workin for me! I can't upload!! Is there any other way I can get this in???

Delete

JaredW
JaredW

enthusiast
Posted:Try Sendspace.

Delete

Flint_413
Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper
Posted:I've only been onto senspace once and got a bunch of pop ups smirk I guess I could try it again... smirk

Delete

willow2x
willow2x

KeepTheWorldSpinning Originator
Total posts: 49
Posted:is there any way i can just email it over? my file wont fit on either site =[

please get back to me mr editor person =]

KeepTheWorldSpinning with me =]

Delete

Midkiff
shadow stranger
Posted:well guys good news i was worried i wouldnt be able to see this collab because of issues with the court but they have messed up my charges and will more than likely be dropped! so hopefully i will be able to see this one and many others smile

Delete

SpinnerofDetroit
SpinnerofDetroit

Posted:What did you do, or get accused of doing?

Delete

Page: 123456...8