• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Free Spinning Lessons in Brighton - UK

Login/Join to Participate

Magic Monkey Juice
Total posts: 252
Posted:I am offering to do free poi lessons in the spring and summer.

I am happy for anyone of any age and skill level to come along, but I will be primarily focusing on absolute beginner to intermediate. I will be teaching the base skills and how to work with them and your space, and maybe looking at some more advanced techniques and concepts, see how it goes.

I will probably be holding lessons out on Preston Park. I am not sure of the times yet, but if anyone is interested, please get in touch and we can arrange a time thats convenient for everyone. I am happy to do group, or 1-on-1 sessions too.

P.s. Im not trying to take custom away from those who are charging for lessons. I would like to get people to the standard where they would feel comfortable paying for the advanced lessons held by more experienced spinners.

EDITED_BY: T-S-A (1268758218)

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"