• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

EnigmA
Total posts: 20
Posted:Does anyone know how to use one or. play with one anyway?

Delete Topic

Twist

Total posts: 160
Posted:I began studying this weekend. Rhys Thomas' book (available on this site) is a valuable (and perhaps the only) instructional tool. I have found no instructional web sites.After some intense practice, I love meteors already. You can translate all of the poi moves easily to meteors. To experiment with moves unique to metors, begin by learning how to do a "helicopter" above your head, similar to the staff move.

Delete

Mr Sock
Total posts: 94
Posted:Meteors are fun. Gotta be really careful with em though, i just smacked myself in the shin with one and that was no fun!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Delete

Jadavies09

Total posts: 1
Posted:Yeah I've been playing with on for the last two years and I've got to tell you at first its on of the most awkward flow toys around but once you get the beat it can become a flow toy unlike any other.

Delete