• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Paddington Bear

Total posts: 118
Posted:ok so ive kinda got the feel for this move. i can get in and out fine but staying in it consistently is a problem for me. they either hit each other or get tangled. tips?

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
Total posts: 2280
Posted:I'm not sure when I stopped hitting them together

I think it was a little after I tried the splittime one handed butterfly if that's any help

You could try doing that and see if it helps

I think it seems to be like everything else where it just eventually stops

Other than that I can't be of any help, sorry

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Fire Spinner Exarch
Total posts: 514
Posted:I've been practicing this and what I'm trying to fine tune is the feel for where the poi are traveling when they're that close and finding that precise moment to flick the wrist and give the poi that push they need to continue but not knock them off course. That you have to be much more deliberate in your movement when the poi are that much closer. That may or may not be helpful!

"Are you sure it's safe to drink bleach?"
"Yes, bleach is 90% water, we are 90% water, therefore: we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion, Metalocalypse