• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > hop monkey fist total length?

Login/Join to Participate

Yakumo
SILVER Member since May 2006

Yakumo

veteran

Total posts: 1237
Posted:I was looking at http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Pair-of-25-inch-monkey-fist-rope-wicks
br>
and they have the 65mm measurement, but in order to work out exactly how long I want some pro chains to be, I'd need the total length from the base to the top of the eyebolt.

Can someone please measure a pair, and HoP should add this info to the item page so others can work out how to add up their gear smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Delete Topic

This Jaded Flesh
SILVER Member since Oct 2009

This Jaded Flesh

One soul is as good as another...

Total posts: 323
Posted:I think it would be safe to presume that you could add 1CM on top and you'd be about right. Even then you could just spin the poi shorter no?

"I may lack virtue, but I'm penitent"

Delete

Yakumo

Yakumo

veteran

Posted:Some moves will always require wrapping them up some, but I'm not going to spent seventy pounds on fixed length welded pro gear that I have to wrap up for moves when I shouldn't have to smile

Delete

_Poiboy_
GOLD Member since Jan 2004

_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan

Total posts: 1113
Posted:http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Single-50mm-Stainless-Steel-Eyebolt-with-2-Nuts
br>
this is the eyebolt they use, they "eye" part is 2cm long smile

Delete

Yakumo

Yakumo

veteran

Posted:Many thanks once again poiboy smile

Delete