• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

DanKenyon

stranger

Total posts: 22
Posted:I have been asked to give a performance to night, will be my first ever and its for a school group! The teachers have seen me practicing and approached me asking if i could do it for them! Kinda nervous and excited at the same time.

Any tips???

Delete Topic

JayKitty
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

JayKitty

Mission: Ignition

Total posts: 534
Posted:Work with your nervousness. Don't try and show off and do fancy moves you haven't mastered yet. Don't worry if you mess up. Don't forget to breath. Just let it flow. If you're making a routine practice it a lot but leave room for flow. Have fun with it. Don't be to dramatic, just have fun. You always remember your first.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Delete

DoktorSkell
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

DoktorSkell

addict

Total posts: 475
Posted:I have my first performance coming up soon too. 15 minutes of glow poi and glow ball juggling to a crowd of 200 or more... Meep!

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

Delete

DanKenyon

stranger

Total posts: 22
Posted:200 damn i wouild be bricking it!

well all went good the school really enjoyed it, i had a lot of fun and had to sign autographs after lol!!!

Looking forward to the next one now

Delete

JayKitty
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

JayKitty

Mission: Ignition

Total posts: 534
Posted:For your first show?! Yes I think bricking it is appropriate. I know you'll do fine, good luck ^_^

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Delete