Forums > Social Chat > Webcam video poi trails light drawing effect

Login/Join to Participate

Rada
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

Total posts: 42
Posted:We've all seen those sprint commercials where people draw shapes, letters, and pictures with light.

I found a website that uses your webcam and you can draw with light just like the commercials.

http://xfactor.talktalk.co.uk/
br>
I don't have any beaming poi, or any glowsticks handy, but wanted to get this posted because it looks like there is fun to be had.

Share your links if they come out good.

Delete Topic

Rada
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

Total posts: 42
Posted:Are you joking me? Noone has done this yet. omfg who has some glowsticks i can borrow!

Delete

Chloe'
GOLD Member since Jan 2009

Chloe'

enthusiast

Total posts: 324
Posted:I DO!!! lol

Listen to Your heartbeat and dance...

Delete

rainideigh

rainideigh

stranger

Total posts: 10
Posted:wow, how cool is that?! i want to play!!!!!

Be good or be good at it smile

Raini

Delete

FireTom

Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:frown so far I have never managed to get that thing to fully download.. but it looks a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

I want..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - this is ba(n)dwidth spank.... torture devil

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete