Page:
FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Journalist Jane Bürgermeister has filed ...th Organization

Now we finally know what and who is behind all this wink

Originally Posted By: godlike productionsThese are challenging times and we need to stay calm and think things through - not just panic and react. Fear, panic and emotional reaction got us into this mess and it is certainly not going to get us out of it.

We also need to realise - here, now - that we have long crossed the line into a fully-fledged fascist dictatorship. It has hidden itself to most people this far, but it is about to lift the veil.

It is no longer an option to do nothing or passively acquiesce to authority out of fear or apathy. Or, at least, it's not if we care about our freedoms and, most importantly, those of our children and grandchildren who will have to live almost their entire lives under a global jackboot of sheer, undiluted evil.

The word 'evil' is much overused and I don't say it lightly; but we are dealing with evil in the sense that the word is the reverse of 'live'. Those behind the conspiracy to turn humans into little more than computer terminals are anti-life. They have no respect for it and no empathy with those who suffer the consequences of their actions, no matter how appalling.

I have been warning of what was coming for nearly 20 years and it is not 'coming' any more - it's here. No more excuses from anyone, please. We have to deal with it. We have to draw a line in the sand and say no more.

Never was this more important than with the conspiracy to force swine flu vaccination on the global population. The swine flu virus was created in a laboratory to generate mass panic with the specific intention of forcing everyone to have the vaccine. Problem-Reaction-Solution.

If you concoct and release a virus and then implement a clearly long-planned mass vaccination programme, there can be only one sensible conclusion: swine flu is not the biggest danger here. It's the vaccine.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
It collapsed under the weight of the text due to not being supported by a scaffold of logical reasoning? tongue2

I would not discount, however that pharmas and the media may inadvertantly conspire to create hysteria and profit to benefit both parties... the media has something for the masses to consume and the pharmas can produce drugs for the masses to consume... Toxins in the innoculations? Very possible. Malicious intent behind those toxins? Barely viable, not quite discountable. Producing malignant viruses and bacteria? Ridiculous.
EDITED_BY: Mother_Natures_Son (1249529775)
EDIT_REASON: addition.

hug

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i think whats a bigger concern than toxins in innoculations (which is obviously controversial/rediculous) is the amount of preservatives and chemicals is so much of todays foods. personally i would not be suprised if its relevant to the increasing diagnosis' of various cancers, but i am happy to state that view is just vague speculation.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
I'ds be more inclined to suspect atmospheric toxins for that, assuming it's not just statistical errors and diagnosis improvement, seeing as the cancer detection rate is also increasing for wildlife.. Unless you bump into badgers in your local shop often.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
i though people bumped into badgers in garbage bins?

HawkfeatherJYNothing is imposable to a sufficantly talented fool!
156 posts

Posted:
<<>>
Hey yall wana Wrastle?!?! grin

Perception is truly in the Eyes of the beholder... So dream on with no Fear. ~Hawkfeather~York~

XiuhtecuhtliSILVER Member
Everlearner
79 posts

Posted:
KUII!!
[yeah, that's a piggy sound!]
oink oink oink

HawkfeatherJYNothing is imposable to a sufficantly talented fool!
156 posts

Posted:
LOL Yeah I know.

Perception is truly in the Eyes of the beholder... So dream on with no Fear. ~Hawkfeather~York~

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
hope that the following vid is only a new season of "twoilight zone"

scary

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
lol wtf tom? these people sound crazy.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
laugh3

allegedly this is Greg Evensen, former Kansas State Trooper, who quit his job after hearing about these plans

I got another one:

and even better is one of the comments:

"They will vaccinate my DEAD ASS! The police, national guard, Obama's proposed storm troopers should be forewarned! Woe be unto the person who approaches me or my family with ANY of that craziness. They will quickly find themselves on the business end of my SKS."

Now we know why they stacked all these guns and ammo wink

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Wow

RFID paranoia AND anti-vax hysteria, QUICK! somebody email Jenny McCarthy

Originally Posted By: Mr Majestiklol wtf tom? these people sound crazy.

If you wants crazy... I gots crazy

LOLZ!!!!!1!1!111oneoneoneoenoenwon

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Just to spray over a few "serious" information on the actual swine flu vaccination program..

CBC news "learned" that season... of infection..

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
that report makes no sense, if a "vaccine" makes people more likely to get it then its obivously not a vaccine is it? and getting sick from the vaccine itself isnt contracting the virus, its symptoms resulting from excessive immune response to the vaccine.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
The thing is that there is such Right-Wing hate and fear for Obama and the fact that the Left is now in power that they are making up these stories to try to increase the Left/Right divide and keep people on the Right.

Personally, I think the solution is so start investigating these people and expose them as what they are. Find the anti-gay preachers in their gay bars. Find the conspiracy theorists raking in cash in donations and using it on frivolous things. And show those who listen to them what they've fallen for.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
clap ditto

A-freakin-men Doc!

(tangent: anyone else annoyed that ditto is spelled wrong? Yup. I'm a dork! laugh3 )

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
ooo, that annoys me. i think we need a petition to correct ditto! tongue2

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: FireTomJust to spray over a few "serious" information on the actual swine flu vaccination program..

CBC news "learned" that season... of infection..

That's an observational study though, hence the use of qualifying words like

Quote:Preliminary research suggests the seasonal flu shot may put people at greater risk for getting swine flu, CBC News has learned.

in the first paragraph, there's absolutely no evidence that correlation equals causation at this point.

Then we have this article from the same source, where they state.

Quote:The UN health agency has already contacted researchers worldwide to try to corroborate the preliminary Canadian findings, but the effect has not been seen elsewhere, Marie-Paul Keany, WHO's vaccine research director, told a teleconference with reporters from Geneva.

She praised the Canadian investigators as well known and credible, but noted the new data needs to be reviewed closely.

So it's a matter of wait and see.

We also have this input from the loony left, note how the author refers to tamiflu as a vaccine...bye bye credibility.

Personally, I never get a flu shot, maybe because I never get the flu , well except when I worked for the government and "needed" time off laugh3

My wife works in a hospital and they have a sort of "forced vaccination" program. By that I mean that if an employee refuses the flu shot and comes down with the flu. then that employee doesn't get sick pay. Hoe the employer would know an employee had the flu, rather than a "really, really bad cold" has never come up for discussion.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
left is creative - right is logic... sure they are scared, because creativity and compassion is harder to practice than rationale.

Doc - well spoken smile

Pele - completely outraged... Dito... mg... should abandon dis board. ... ... . .................. naaaaaaaaaa wink

I feel there is SO much bs being reported and going through the press - most doesn't make sense AT ALL. Allegedly that many cases - quite a few more than with birdflu admittedly - but hey:

Mother Earth shaking me off with a sneeze? Go for it. Right now I keep it as with H1N1 and really couldn't care less whether the virus was man/lab-made or not...

sunny weather outside - let's spin some poi wink

however THIS is the height of it - THEY want to keep us (and the French - AND the Spanish AND the Italians) from (French) kissing... would you believe it? SAY: WHAtf

hug2 kiss

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: interviewthe medical/ reasearch community says "look what we need to provide the public is good information and let them make the decision [of getting vaccinated] based on facts"

if that would still be possible at all right now... wink

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
That Canadian study seems to hit a nerve. I just read that some Catholic churches are getting rid of the holy water.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
italy is getting automatic dispensers smile

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Page: