Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > know the reverForward Butterfly WaistWrap.

Login/Join to Participate

Derek_Faughn
DIAMOND Member since May 2008

DerekJF85

Total posts: 101
Posted: I can do the reverse butterfly waistwrap. Does anyone know how to do it forwards?

"Dream as you will live forever, and live as you will die today"
James Dean

Delete Topic

kdldamn
SILVER Member since Feb 2008

stranger

Total posts: 23
Posted:That is a really hard trick I've been working on it, but can't seem to get both sides.

So, what's up?

Delete

Sambo_Flux
GOLD Member since Jun 2006

Sambo_Flux

Introverted

Total posts: 833
Posted:Video yourself doing the reverse one, loop the video so you get a constant vid of the trick, then play it backwards!

This one is difficult though. Practise each side in turn, and really concentrate on the planes. Working on BTB butterflys and thread the needle will also help here smile

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

Delete