Forums > Introductions > Unemployed & homeless.... well sort of!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
Ok so here's the lowdown on little 'ol me...
Name: Sarah!
Hometown: Well at the moment I'm in Harlow, Essex with the 'rents having just got back from a year milling around SE Asia but am planning on upping sticks as quickly as possible to the Big Smoke!
Sex: yes please!!! Oh sorry I'm a girlie
Occupation(s): General layabout at the moment but normally I make my crust in HR
Favorite Food(s): Thai curry, greek salad, roast dinner
Favorite Color(s): Red
Hobbies other than the obvious: Movies, music, photography, art and buggering off round the world at every available opportunity
Education: what about it? Been there done that and don't plan to do it again!!
Favorite Book(s): LOTR, Otherland by Tad Hamilton
Favorite Movie(s): God i could be here forever... Lots of old stuff... Breakfast at Tiffany's, On the Waterfront, Rebel without a Cause, The Outsiders, The Breakfast Club, Shopping, Gas,Food & Lodging, Romeo & Juliet, Fight Club, Recently haven't really been too inspired....
Favorite TV show(s): Lost am catching up on DVD and am addicted!!
Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) Not sure thats ever gonna happen... I like a lack of responsibility too much. Plans... well South America calls in the not too distant future
Favorite Music Artists/Composers:Bit behind on the music scene at the mo - it was all Thai pop for a while. But like Kasabian, The Killers, Hill top Hoods, MC Solaar, Fat Freddy's Drop and still love my 90's soul, Hip hop & Indie & 70's funk and a bit of Northern Soul. Eclectic I guess!!
Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Don't really have one - variety is the spice of life and all that
ubbrollsmile

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
Yeah, it was a friend of mine who'd been to Oz who got me interested, saw him in Scotland at T in the Park this July. I couldn't even dance for being so awestruck at what he was managing to do with that set-up!

Yay for Aussies doing world tours!! And yay to Scotland for being on it and me being here! YAY!!
hug hug hug ubblove

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!!

hug ubblove hug ubblove hug

although I still maintain that if 'the waifs' don't do an OZ tour sometime soon, I'll disown them... frown

I couldn't believe when they announced their return tour (after the 2 lovely ladies, vikki and donna finished popping out babies) was to be in the US (they toured there in august)!!! no fair... ubbcrying

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

gorrillacheeseSILVER Member
Jimmy Filp
7 posts

Posted:
hey there tis i jimmy, i am part of bath fire spinners group which can be found on facebook
( https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=78054960120&ref=ts
)

we meet up every other wednesday if your interested smile

jim

world Population: 6,677,563,921 (July 2008 est.)

Median age: total - male: 27.4 years, female: 28.7 years (2008 est.)

do men realy suck at life??

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts

Posted:
Move to London it rocks!
Its got to be East London though... spinning@ is the best London meet (its on every Tuesday) and East London is the most fun!

...and also hello by the way smile

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrödinger

Page: