Forums > Introductions > Viking lodge of tricksyness and banjo playing squirrels

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Opps.......I did the bad thing as a newbie and I didnt use the template for all you nosy noses out there so here I sit editing my introduction.........my origional sin will be at the bottom........here goes

Name:Stephen......but you can call me Loki

Location:Torrington, Connecticut, USA...for the moment, I spontaniously travel alot

Hometown:again Torrington.....I'm here visiting family

D.O.B.:April 3, 1975.......man I'm getting old

Age:this seems redundant......I'm 30 if you couldn't do the math

Sex:male..... if you didn't guess by my name

Favorite food:mmmmmmmmm foooooood.......

Favorite colour: green wins and I was happy to see the recipie for green fire..... good to know for when I graduate to fire poi

Toys:hmmmm......PG, R, or XXX........not sure which to list

Hobbies other than the obvious: playing guitar and singing, juggling, devil sticks, playing with my wonderful dog, disc golf, hiking, camping,lots and lots of stuff.....

Education:one year of college then I stopped, but I plan to go back in the spring of 2007 to be a nurse......theres a big shortage and I want to help people

Favorite books: currently I'm reading Wired:the short life and fast times of John Belushi.....any thing put out by Crimethinc collective is great too.....I love books they are food for your brain

Favorite movies:to many to list but a few are: What the bleep do we know, Waking life, Natural born killers, Fight club, Happy Gilmore, Supertroopers..... I could go on and on.....but I wont

Favorite TV shows: Family guy, Lost, That 70's show, The Simpsons.....

Plans for life in general(i.e.what I want to do when I grow up):I dont ever want to grow up and if I do promise to shoot me

Favorite music artist/composer:far to many to list ....music is my life and there litterally isnt a single kind of music I dont enjoy

Favorite ice cream:I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream......anything with lots of chunks of yummy stuff in it

Now as far as the question which will dictate the course of the rest of my life.....NUTELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe Nutella was created by the gods for the gods and we got lucky enough to get some too.....

Hi all.......I'm new here and I'm glad I found the home of poi to unroll my bedroll in and curl up on the floor for a bit ......I fell in love with poi after a fire dancer performed at my friends wedding and it invaded my entire being.....even my dreams.....so I made some sock poi and started to learn.....I aspire to fire.......I've juggled and done devil sticks for many years and I think I found my next great love in poi.....these are such great activities when your a traveler such as me..... it helps to pass time and sparks conversations with new people who are curious about what I'm doing.....I cant wait to get better and have my first burn......thanks for reading this and feel free to message me with any tips you might have for me to help me progress.....

love yourself so that others may love you,

Loki

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by :ezz

ooOooo belly dance swaps.. I need more belly dance stuff.. I want more hip scarfiness

You can never have too many belly dance pretties...never, EVER!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
One day I might actually get into belly dancing instead of talking about it ... maybe. shrug

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
it took me years before i actually went to a class. Now I think i'd go insane without it. Happily addicted. biggrin

As for never enough hip scarfs..I really don't have enough..I lost one and am borrowing my housemates. So I really don't have enough...or any really. frown
I see lots of ugly ones though.

*offers some mead around..looks for loki and his cup*

hug

hug me!

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Ooooh...mead!!! *holds out cup*

What style of belly dance do you do, Ezz...I might be able to point you in the direction of some good sites to try...

I started out in Cab, but am now doing ATS and fusion...like it, much better...

I found some great base pieces for tribal belts at some of the markets that Pat and I went to...I think they were $5. each...one a cowrie shell belt and the other, leather and faux turquoise with coins and crescent moons...I've picked up a couple kuchi pendants from the Ren Faire and I'm in jingly heaven... biggrin

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
oooo that sounds lovely I might go have bellydance talk in your intro because I think we have taken over lokis and he doesnt seem to be about even though I have mead for him. frown

hug me!

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Loki is having a bit of a hard time, at the moment...but you can find him on Tribe...I'm sure he'd love to hear from you...

He's on as 'Loki the Trickster'...what else? biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Oooooo shiny!!!!!

**completely forgets everything he was just going to write**

Oh.......Oh yeah....COIN BELTS!!!!!! Though I will probably never learn to belly dance I sure love wearing coin belts. Its fun to be jingly biggrin

Hard time indeed Bek ubbcrying getting a little easier now though.

The whole story is in my blog on tribe Ezz wink I didn't write you back there because I know your never on tribe.

HEY GET BACK HERE WITH THAT MEAD!!!!!!

**scrambles to find his stein**

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
tehe that's ok tricksy one. hug
*fills stein half way*..erm.. *grabs another bottle and tops up everyones glasses*

hug me!

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
*toasts*

hug

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
WOW....I've been slack....Oh life....

I MISS YOU ALL!!! Think I need to spend a little more time on good old HoP...

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
*wanders in thru the cobwebs*

I think the lodge could use a bit of a clean up...

*goes out for leaf blower*

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
ooo hello there!..whats been happening mr loki?
hug

hug me!

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
GAH!

**Gets blown over by Bek and her leaf blower**

EZZ!!!! How are ya sweets??? hug hug hug Lots of good good things happening in my little corner of the world...One of which is I get to go to college for two years all paid for because of the accident that happened all those years ago. I think I'm going to be a nurse! Sooooooo excited!!!

**grabs a leaf blower and hunts down Bek**

**Wurrrrrrrrrrrrrr**
devil

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Wheeeee...I always wanted to fly!!!

So happy for you over your new career direction...but I can't help giggling a bit over a 6'6" (if I remember correctly) nurse...kind of boggles the mind...you sure won't have any problems from irate patients! laugh3

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
wow awesome.. Glad to hear things are dandy. If I ever meet you in real life I want to see you in a nurses outfit..the kinky kind hehehe.. deal? *forcefully shakes on it*

some stupid guy with a leaf blower got me the other day while iwas riding my bike and i breathed in heaps of dust..i nearly vomited.. wasn't nice..

hug me!

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
laugh36'5" Bek, but close enough wink

**gets forcefully shaken**

It's a deal Ezz wink Hell, you should've seen me on halloween I was mighty hott if I do say so myself yes wink

Ewwwwww breathing in dust is never nice...

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Where is everyone???????? cry

I miss my HoP family....

Page: ...