Forums > Videos > My new videos for Juggling Inferno

Login/Join to Participate

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
hey guys
If you check out my videos page you will find 3 new fire promo videos to watch.
feedback would be great
Fire performers from Juggling Inferno

EDITED_BY: tim_marston (1241052725)

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:

I tried to watch, but the site kept jamming up a few seconds into every video, gave me a link to imbed the vid, rather than playing the rest of it, then refused to load the website at all.

It could just be my computer having trouble, but I gave it a couple of goes.. smirk

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
they work for me - I only get the embed thing if I click on the vid then clicking on the progress bar makes it resume..

I like the music, and the quality seems pretty good, although it looks like it's been shot on 2 different settings (one with a slightly slower framerate than the other or somesuch) - generally I prefer the one with less trails (IMHO trails should either be all out ala 'dervishly yers' flowers or just really high framerate - IF you've got the kit to do it)

So yeah pretty spanky videos, although Tim's (the other one) face at 1:59 on the (short) show video should have been photoshopped into a smile wink

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: LazyAngel although Tim's (the other one) face at 1:59 on the (short) show video should have been photoshopped into a smile wink

What? Tim smile on camera? Never wink

Quite like the vids but not that keen on the music. The picture in picture stuff was a little cheesy too but i guess thats the nature of the business smile

Overall though, you can tell you put some effort into it so, win.

"Don't do it naked!"