Forums > Introductions > the concussion hurts but hello anyhow!

Login/Join to Participate

helena big earsstranger
2 posts

Posted:
Evening all, here is a little intro from yours truely... i've been meaning to join for a little while now, would be interesting to meet other spinners out there to share my enthusiasm with!

Name: Helena

Hometown: Leicester, famous for it's crisps dontcha know (walkers)

Sex: last time i checked i was a lady...

Favorite ColoUr(s): it's all about the pinks, purples and blues!

Hobbies other than the obvious: i'm quite boring otherwise really! thats why i took up spinning poi in the first place, so i would have something to do, oh and it looks pretty too... I do enjoy reading and watching lots of movies tho.

Favorite Book(s): Lord of the Rings (and other tolkien), Out by Natsuo Kirino

Favorite Movie(s): Requiem for a Dream, Alice in Wonderland and Teeth

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? Depends if it was on planet or in space... If it was on the ground Godzilla would win because of the cover of buildings (as highly populated areeas have always drawn gGodzilla in) and the decreased manouverability of the Star Destroyer... If it was in space though, Godzilla would be buggered. He wouldn't be able to see through the sides of his space helmet...

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up)
am studying hypnotherapy, councilling and psychotherapy. so yeah, hopefully a bit of that

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: The prodigy and pendulum are right up there... Anyone going to Download this year? i am and it looks good!

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Tiz the stuff of Gods.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Oh marmite, has to be...a thick layer with cheese on toast... yum!

Well, that was long winded wasn't it!? so yeah thats me... hello to everyone here, look forward to speaking to you soon