• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:Hey!

Arsn and I have decided that we are doing Hawaii for our honeymoon. *squee*
Partly cause it looks so beautiful after seeing the lovely Falloutboy and The Pirate Wenchs' wedding pictures, (I still cant look at them without having a sook)

and partly cause LOST is filmed there and I am a spastic LOST addict.

Please, good people of HOP, from your personal experience of Hawaii, or word of mouth, what are there other super fun happy things to do there?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete Topic

Ade
SILVER Member since Mar 2001

Are we there yet?

Total posts: 1897
Posted:sounds fabulous!!!

if you ever find out what's going on on lost, let me know, I stopped watching ages go, but would like to know what the whole thing was actually about...

Spoilers welcome! (via PM probably....)

Delete

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:All I know is that Im gunna interupt a scene that Swayer is in and crash tackle him.

ahem.... I mean, considering I shall be a newly wed I will grip my husbands hand tightly and force a sweet smile as I restrain myself...

*giggles*

seriously the only way I know whats happening in the series is cause I hired all the dvds and watched them one after another, for a good two weeks.

I was unsure if there was anything else left to achieve in life after that wonderful two weeks. Heh.

But if you want Ill pm yer... I promise!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:ooh photos please grin xx

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

duvan

duvan

ancient oachkatzlschwoaf

Total posts: 249
Posted:wahoo cool, make sure you gonna get us some nice lost set pics (ah, it's the best series ever.. so incredible)

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:Valura, stay on Kuai'i if at all possible. It's really nice, not huge cities, GORGEOUS (the prettiest island of them) and 30 minutes from Honolulu by plane.

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:Can we come too?

Delete