ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey!

Arsn and I have decided that we are doing Hawaii for our honeymoon. *squee*
Partly cause it looks so beautiful after seeing the lovely Falloutboy and The Pirate Wenchs' wedding pictures, (I still cant look at them without having a sook)

and partly cause LOST is filmed there and I am a spastic LOST addict.

Please, good people of HOP, from your personal experience of Hawaii, or word of mouth, what are there other super fun happy things to do there?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
sounds fabulous!!!

if you ever find out what's going on on lost, let me know, I stopped watching ages go, but would like to know what the whole thing was actually about...

Spoilers welcome! (via PM probably....)

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
All I know is that Im gunna interupt a scene that Swayer is in and crash tackle him.

ahem.... I mean, considering I shall be a newly wed I will grip my husbands hand tightly and force a sweet smile as I restrain myself...

*giggles*

seriously the only way I know whats happening in the series is cause I hired all the dvds and watched them one after another, for a good two weeks.

I was unsure if there was anything else left to achieve in life after that wonderful two weeks. Heh.

But if you want Ill pm yer... I promise!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ooh photos please grin xx

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

duvanancient oachkatzlschwoaf
248 posts

Posted:
wahoo cool, make sure you gonna get us some nice lost set pics (ah, it's the best series ever.. so incredible)

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Valura, stay on Kuai'i if at all possible. It's really nice, not huge cities, GORGEOUS (the prettiest island of them) and 30 minutes from Honolulu by plane.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Can we come too?