Forums > Help! > Which fuel to use in Canada

Login/Join to Participate

1 post

Well hello there, I've just moved from Edinburgh to Vancouver for a year and no one here seems to know what paraffin is.
What fuel do you guys use over here? My poi are hungry.

StoutBRONZE Member
1,872 posts
Location: Canada

Hey passionfairy...welcome to Canada

Over here, what you know as paraffin is called kerosene ( or lamp oil ) and is available at any hardware store.

paraffin is the term we use to refer to sealing wax, Imagine my surprise when I found read that "paraffin" was being used in the UK as a fuel.

HOP Newsletter

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...