• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Learning Moves - Webs and Maps

Login/Join to Participate

SILVER Member since Dec 2007

Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League

Total posts: 4061
Posted:This is following off the back of discussion here and is AlienJon's idea.

Hijacked Thread

I do not have too much to add to that, except that the idea of having a list of moves/move families (I know that there is one somewhere....) linked into a web might actually be a good idea for deciding what to learn next.

Like I said, some moves are required as a basis: TTNs and btb Weaves are a lot easier to learn after Butterflies and normal weaves.
Other stuff, like throws, can be learned whenever is convenient.

Any such map would have to be personalised to a large extent I think.

Any other thoughts?

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Delete Topic