• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

funkymonky

funkymonky

Total posts: 192
Posted:hey hey. does anyone know any sites i can check to view some devil stick action?

NEED MORE FIRE !!!!!

Delete Topic

Kat
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Kat

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2211
Posted:Check Other Toys section - Tennis had a useful links to devil stick and there is some short vids of some very strange looking German bloke that nevertheless should be useful.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete

Nathdaninja

Total posts: 271
Posted:Aye, Mr Yellow Bandana from devilstck.de(I think) can be quite entertaining.

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete

tennis
BRONZE Member since Jun 2002

confused and abused

Total posts: 363
Posted:I NEED TO MEET THE CRAZY GERMAN BANDANA MAN

HE'S THE COOLEST GUY AROUND

he devilsticks quite well too

(i can do all his moves now (yeah)

Sod the two devil stuff that's beyond jedi

My cat's breath smells like catfood

Delete

Nathdaninja

Total posts: 271
Posted:chuffin' ell, I think I need to get more practise in then. altho' I think my new firestick will distract me a for a while.

beyond jedi I hear you say..what about the order of the redeye? of which I am a fully fledged council member

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete