Forums > Introductions > I bring you chocolate ice-cream!!!

Login/Join to Participate

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
Not really, but I do want to introduce myself, and I will attempt to answer all of the provided questions. Here it goes...

Name: Erick Keller

Hometown: Sacramento

Birthday (sign?): Taurus

Sex: Male

Occupation(s): Wage slave

Favorite Food(s): chips & salsa, bean & tofu burritos, soups & sandwiches (all types, kinda)

Favorite Color(s): blue & green. I like more colors than those, but the question made me choose so I got all nervous.

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? I s that an African or a European swallow?

Toys: Poi, And I recently picked up contact juggling AND staff! I think that is awesomeness!

Hobbies other than the obvious: I love finding out about new music, then litening to it while I do various activities such as reading. I love reading about history! It's like when you find out something about our past, good or bad, you feel like you found a puzzle peice.

Oh, I get down on some cooking! I eat meat and dairy, but I only cook vegan and vegetarian meals. It's my way of weaning me onto a healthier life.

Education: 2 years college with no degree, sign language

Favorite Book(s): off the map, the silmarillion, animal farm, Ishmael

Favorite Movie(s): Pulp fiction, Snatch, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Boondock Saints, Kevin Smith flicks, Superbad

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? The Star Destroyer for several reasons:
1. Star Wars is Awesome,Godzilla is only kinda awesome.
2. Star Destroyers are massive Space ships that were built by the Evil Empire, Godzilla was not.
3. Boba Fett, no reason, just Boba Fett.

Favorite TV show(s): Robot Chicken, The Simpsons, Arrested Development, Buffy, Angel

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) I want to tear down that wall they are building on the Mexican/American Border!

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Dredg, Zao, Pj Harvey, Radiohead, With Passion, Training for utopia, System of a down, Portishead, hte animals, sage francis, eek-a-mouse, max romeo, scientist...I can go on, but only upon request.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? No, but big butts are ok though. So, um...*runs away without warning*

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Vanilla, cookie dough, fudge

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Nutella

Thats some stuff about me! There is more, but it's time for me to clock out and go home.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
*runs after you and spreads Nutella on your nipples as a baptism into the church*

I like you! hug

And welcome to HoP! welcome

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Indeed, welcome!

HoP needs more contact juggly people. Or at least the ones already here to talk about it more. I just started too. biggrin

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Hey welcome to hop. I think that was very cruel of you to lure us in with promises of free frozen treats....just for that I'm gonna make yer staff hit you in the head when you are practicing.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
I think you've been making me hit my head all along!

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I've been cominging here for a while for tips on moves and such, it just never occurrred to me that I can post too untill recently. Sounds ridiculous, but it happens.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Hello smile

You have some good taste. I like some of the films you posted, and some of the music, and your reason why Star Wars Death Star would win (is it bad that i really like Darth Vader?)

Who do you think would win in a fight between Darth Vader and Jay and Silent Bob (together)?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
Thank you Pink!
All I can picture now is Darth Vader in a pink costume with lavender accents.....
Should that be less intimidating, or more?

To answer your question ,I have to get dorky, so here it goes:
Jay & Bob seem to have some force powers and skill with a light saber according to the movie J&SBSB, so Vader doesn't have that upper hand.
But Darth Vader is Darh Vader. I mean, it's freakin' Darth Vader!!!
In the end, I think Vader would kill Jay, and in a Obi-Won-esque rage, Silent Bob would put Vader down in the most epic light saber battle, ever!

Wow, I am a dork, no question!

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I saw a shirt with vader on it and it said "Vader was framed" I didnt get it.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
Yeah, whats up with that? I thought the proof of e verything he did was caught on film?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
lol! But what would Bob do without Jay?

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
I think he would give up on being silent, learn sign language, or interpretive dance. I would hope he learned interpretive dance!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I love the clips of stormtroopers dancing.
A big disco would solve many of the rebellions problems.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
never seen those...
but i agree, disco dancing is an awesome problem solver!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Oh that's a genius idea... Death Star turning into a disco star....

I reckon the Storm Troopers would do the robot dance.

e_skilletSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
Yuo see just a planet sized disco ball flying through space, and the laser beam dish morphs into a giant speaker and plays music for entire planets instead of destroying them.

fanged_angelBRONZE Member
poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
in space no one can hear your german techno music....