• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Two pairs of original powerisers wanted! (Bouncy Kangaroo Boots!)

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 30
Posted:Hi I'm after getting my hands on a pair of good condition adult size original powerisers (not poweriZors!) for a wee project with hopefully very saisfying results. I have a bit of cash & am hoping that someone out there there's a pair laying unwanted & unloved, ready to be given a loving home for a cash incentive...

So, please PM me if you can help me out biggrin

Delete Topic

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Humm - I side that one... Anyone with powerrisers and tired of them, gimme a holler! Will bear shipping costs biggrin

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink