NephrenKanewbie
20 posts

Posted:
I've been on here a while but been mostly dorment, thought maybe it's about time I should stop being rude and introduce myself. I know I've met some of you before, in Oxford spinning club and at play 2007. I had hair down to my arse and a big ginger beard, but now thats gone because I'm trying to convince people I'm a responsible young professional and they should give me money to play with big machines.

Name: Andy

Hometown: Winchester, but I'm usually in Oxford these days

Sex: male

Occupation(s): student, part time bike fixer/customer hater

Favorite Food(s): meat, chilis, cheese

Toys: contact staff, doubles, poi, snakes, few others, big wooden chinese staff.

Hobbies other than the obvious: mountain biking, martial arts, guitar, sitting- I do a lot of that.

Education: mechanical and biomedical engineering

Favorite Movie: Chopper - comedy classic!

Favorite TV show(s): blackadder, young ones, alan partridge, black books, documentarys with cool animals

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) dunno, don't really want to grow up. maybe make things to fix people's broken body parts, I'd like to do that somewhere where I can also ride down mountains and jump off things.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: I generally listen to what my friends want to listen to, which varies a lot. though sometimes I get a bit over excited and inflict disgusting metal on them, but I'd like to think I've been containing the urges quite well recently.

Favourite ice cream flavour(s): too much cider made my teeth hurt, can't eat ice cream.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
wave

welcome to hop

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Indeed. Welcome to HoP!

Sitting is a good hobby.. that's why I took up contact juggling- you can do it sitting down.. Possible with poi, but sort of tricky..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?