Forums > Help! > preforming in scotland

Login/Join to Participate

i am a side show freak and i have been touring with side shows and circuses in america for 7 years but i am cumeing back to scotland and want to do street i need a licence or can i just set up anywhare??? can anyone help coz i will be back in scotland v.soon

drugstore cowboySILVER Member
8 posts
Location: Scotland (UK)

princess street, rose street and the royal mile in edinburgh regularly have street performers and beggars, ive never seen the police move them on

liquidtranceliquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts
Location: Scotland

I'm based in glasgow and do street shows there, you don't need a license or anything, just make sure you've got a copy of your insurance with you if your doing fire. Edinburgh I think you may need a license nowadays.
Gimme a shout if your in glasgow and fancy a spin devil devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

burningoftheclaveyburningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts
Location: over yonder, New Zealand

You don't need a buskers license for performing, however if you want to busk at the fringe festival in Edinburgh I think its roughly 20 a week to get a spot on the mile.

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

HOP Newsletter

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...