Forums > Meet Others > Looking to join or start a FREE spin jam in Tucson, AZ

Login/Join to Participate

solarcharlotte

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey All Incendiary Enthusiasts,

I've recently relocated to Tucson, AZ and would love to join any group of fire spinners, to skillshare and/or practice with flames. Does this exist in Tucson?

If not, please respond if YOU have any interest in making this happen. Group gatherings are preferable to classes because we share skills amongst each other and we don't pay for it! biggrin

Peas and Love.

Delete Topic

Fire_Moose
SILVER Member since May 2007

Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded

Total posts: 3597
Posted:Are you on tribe? There ar not that many AZians on here, Tribe.net is much easier to meet people. I'm in Phoenix unfortunatly but if you ever find yourself up this way or you get something going (or hear of a jam that is happening) let me know. smile

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete