Forums > Social Chat > Performing in another country

Login/Join to Participate


Location: Seattle, WA USA

I have been asked to have my troupe perform in Belgium. Does any body know how to go about this? Do I need a work permit? Can I skirt around that by instead of charging a fee just asking them to cover travel arrangements and ask for a larger per diem?? HELP.Donia"Where there is sorrow, I seek the flame."Rumi

Donia Love
Ignis Devoco Industrial Fire Circus

Where there is sorrow, I seek the flame.

HOP Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...