BlueHairSarahnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
WildFire is the East Coast's premier fire and fire related performing arts training camp. This is a community oriented "car camping" event, offering a diverse selection of over 50 classes on spinning, hooping, dancing, teaching, safety, business, equipment making, drumming... and so much more. Situated in a picturesque Southern CT wooded river front location, with all meals provided and full facilities (including hot showers), WildFire is the perfect spot for you to share, grow, discover, and learn with our fire, drum, dance, and performing arts community. This event is not open to the public or non-performing artist (beginners are very welcome).

Festival runs from Thursday, 20th September to Sunday, 23rd. Tickets are $85 in advance, and $110 at the gate (although, don't rely on this - last spring WildFire sold out months before the event).

Tickets go on sale on the website (see below) at noon on Saturday, 14th July. Need based tickets are available, and if you are flying to the festival, you can get a discounted ticket.

message board: https://tribes.tribe.net/wildfirefestival

BlueHairSarahnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
Tickets have officially gone one sale. In the first two hours, 20 tickets were sold.

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
according to the website its 85 in advance and 110 at the gate

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

BlueHairSarahnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
Thanks Brad, that's been updated.

Also, there are 49 tickets remaining

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I need to get myself to one of these, Noel has woo'd me with tales of oddness and canoes wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

BlueHairSarahnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
It is indeed woo-worthy. And hey, if you come, you might just be the first international WildFire-er!

BlueHairSarahnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
4 tickets left...