Kes81
Kes81

Total posts: 13
Posted:Is anyone going to Workhouse this year? Would be nice to meet a few people as I'm new to this forum (and fairly new to poi!) I'll be going up on the Friday, then heading on to Beatherder Festival for the Saturday night

Delete Topic

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Total posts: 5688
Posted:Yay - me!!

My bands playing mid-day Saturday (Darkstate!) on the BAA stage I think.

I have no idea about this festival, but will be bringing toys and fuel as per usual.
My first festival in a REALLY long time when spinning wasn't the reason for going eek

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Kes81
Kes81

Posted:Oh really, I've seen you before then at the Star in
Guildford playing on the same night as my boyfriend's band Subsource. They are playing too at Workhouse on Friday night
They played Workhouse last year and said it was excellent so really looking forward to it. I'll try and find you then and have a spin - will you be there on Friday night?

Delete

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Total posts: 5967
Posted:ubblol

Durbin!!

You're famous biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Posted:Ahhh, same band, new drummer biggrin

Subsource kick ass smile

I'll be there Friday, though no idea when...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Delete

Kes81
Kes81

Posted:Cool! Well hopefully see you there! We're just setting off now and fingers crossed it isn't raining when we get there!

Delete

daisylou
daisylou

la di da di da
Total posts: 147
Posted:ah i was there last year but not this year. enjoy everyone and have a good dance to 3 daft monkeys for me tonight smile

just a crazee daisy living in a crazy world

Delete

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Posted:Mmmm...mud.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Delete

Kes81
Kes81

Posted:Saw you guys play but had to rush off just before you finished your set as we had to get up to Lancashire for the second festival. Here you are! Hopefully will get to meet you properly at the Guildford meets (if I ever manage to have a free Thurs to get down there!!)
I had a bit of a spin on the Fri night but got mobbed by loads of people wanting to have a go with my poi so that didn't last long! Was a fun little festie though, and not quite as muddy as the second one we went to up north where it was torrential rain!

Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Posted:biggrin Cool picture, never managed to say "Hi" though, so...er..."Hi" biggrin

I didn't get any fire spinning done, confused lots of people with contact juggling in the dance tent and had a couple of brief spins around the place, but lots of mud doesn't lend itself to well to moving around lots smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Delete