Forums > Meet Others > Adopt a Circusoc, coming to Melbourne

Login/Join to Participate

BandanaDaveGOLD Member
21 posts

Posted:
Hello HoP,

Well Circusoc is heading to Melbourne (a few of us anyway) and we're looking for homes and playmates. Why are we heading to Melbourne? the current plan is to get lost in St Albans, NSW, and somehow wind up in Melbourne, don't ask.

Two Circusocians and myself are going to be heading down on the 29th to take part in the Circus Oz intensive, so we will be there untill the 4th. If someone could host the three of us you are amazing.

After that we have a slightly larger contingent of about 8 people including myself that will leave Sydney for Melbourne on the late 5th. I am guessing we will get to Melbourne three days later will probably be staying till the 11th. We will have tents and a combi so if anyone thinks they could possibly host our rabble then you will get many kisses. Otherwise we would love it if anyone would play with us or recomend some place decent to invade for a good time in Melbourne.

Cheers 'n' many smiles,
David

Many Smiles,
David

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Hi!

while I can't help with a place to sleep, I can tell you where it's at!

[Old link]

There's a lot of random crap happening in that thread so rather than making you sort through it all:

Sunday nights, about 6/6:30 onwards, under the bridge at Southbank in the city smile
full of lovely hippy love and spinning wonderfulness ubblove

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
id like to take you in.. but it appears that my house may be kinda full at that point in time though.. shall ask around for you though smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

BandanaDaveGOLD Member
21 posts

Posted:
Hehe, fire? twirling? under a bridge? how romantic. No I think that is a deffinate must and the hippy love is just the icing on the cake. If i'm lucky we might just make it back down for a second week! (training north after Circus Oz to road trip back down with the gang, my plans are always simple)

No I think that is a deffinate must. We shall find it! May be pooped from the intesive but I shall endevour to be there.

Thanks a heap pineapple pete, many smiles.

Many Smiles,
David

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
woot!

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

NifeliumGOLD Member
journeyman
52 posts

Posted: