• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > husband of a fire spinner

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1

my wife, a flowerchild fire-spinner . . is a wonderfully unique person, with an upcoming b-day . . . in southern indiana she is a legend at poi . . . i would like to give her a wonderfully unique present for her b-day . . her kevelar on her chains is wearing out. . . i plan to get her cathedral wrapped kevelar chains as i have heard her comment she wants them . . . but is there anything else that might thrill her in this area of her interests? or should i make her b-day better with not only cathedral chains but something to accentuate one of her other talents?

please to my email at djl91w@yahoo.com
THANKS! and rock on

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:Monkey-fist poi biggrin

You can find them and other poi-head types here

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Are we there yet?
Total posts: 1897
Posted:how about a HoP voucher? she can shop right here at HoP for lots of wonderful things...

Sitting down facing forward . . .
Total posts: 2387
Posted:We don't currently have HoP vouchers but it's on the to do list. I can do the same thing though by manipulating HoP points.

If you think you want to give your wife a HoP voucher rather than risk getting the wrong item, PM me and I can help you set it up.

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.