• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

cosmicmonster
SILVER Member since Apr 2007

Total posts: 10
Posted:I ordered the Art of Poi instructional DVD a couple days ago and I was just wondering if the hop videos in the lessons were taken from the DVD. The HOP videos aren't so helpful. Does the DVD go more in depth on how to do the moves or just show someone doing them?

Delete Topic

Rozi
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

100 characters max...

Total posts: 2996
Posted:Heya,

I can't really answer your question. However maybe send an email through to Malcolm who runs HoP and the store? He is the best person to tell you.

smile

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete

TribalBeatsSioux
SILVER Member since Sep 2007

TribalBeatsSioux

Total posts: 72
Posted:I got mine in the post last night and can not wait for my weekend to start so I can dig into it and start learning a bit better now. I kinda scanned through it last night, but did not have much time to watch the whole thing.

Delete

TribalBeatsSioux
SILVER Member since Sep 2007

TribalBeatsSioux

Total posts: 72
Posted:Yes, it does have the same stuff and it does here on the site. Great DVD to learn to.

Delete