• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Anyone good with music editing?

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:I'm blown away by this track, but I badly need it edited down to at or just under four minutes. Unfortunately my talent lies in spinning and notsomuch in sound editing. Anyone good at this stuff mind taking a look for me? It's some wicked beats.

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01557/

If you can get it under four minutes for me, mail me your boots. I'll lick them and send them back for you.

EDITED_BY: Anthson (1177188564)

Delete Topic

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:i'll have a go for you wink would you like any animation to go along with it or just the tune?

Delete

Posted:Wow, thanks!

This will be a song I'm doing a routine to so all I'll need is the audio under four minutes. Appreciated!

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:that involves cutting it, i cant compress it and speed up the BPM without ruining it.

Delete

Posted:Yeah, that's basically what I need: snippets of the song cut out to make it under four minutes, but with smooth and unrecognizable transitions. Tough stuff! I've tried, but so far I haven't been able to produce anything beyond barely mediocre.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:i'll give it a go, but not today as i'm busy wink i'll have to email you it also unless i put it up on youtube

Delete