Forums > Meet Others > Spinners in Nottingham (uk) 2007

Login/Join to Participate

Blue_FoxMember
1 post

Posted:
Is there anyone currently living in Nottingham who wants to meet for a spin or who knows of existing meets? weavesmiley

Hey...into light/fie poi.willing to meet new people, learn new stuff. can get to manchester n chester mainly...e-mail me!!!! tongue

RooxBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Do they still do firespinning at the Goose Fair site on thursday night?
I can never make it, so I don't know if it's still on...

Rebel. HA.

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
yeh there is still a meet that goes on at the goose fair site, unfortunately with it being the winter there isnt a great turn out compared to the summer where there's usually about 40 people made up of spinners and people who just hang out and are sociable, whereas last week when i went down there was a grand total of 5 of us. last year was great during the summer cause thursdays seemed to be amune to bad weather - which is a big factor with us being in a rather exposed open space.

Next time the weather's dry, mosy on down for about 9/9:30, and me and a few others should be down on the steps infront of the cafe. Hopefully the weather will improve quickly and it'll pick up again properly. Bring on summer!!!

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

VipesBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
I might be moving to Nottingham with Uni in September time. Maybe in the summer though

Check out my Gallery!!