• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:This fills me with happy thoughts smile

http://www.gottabet.com/main/big_brother

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete Topic

roarfire
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

roarfire

comfortably numb

Total posts: 2676
Posted:That's ridiculous but so awesome at the same time.

Surely that prize money wouldn't be legit though?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, just never heard of the site before and it seems weird that someone could start up a site with 10,000 to spare! But hey if it's legit then all the better!

I have heard about the stuff that's been going on in the British BB, and I think they definately deserve a pie in the face!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:Sounds like inciting assault to me, with no fall back...

Written by: gottabet.com

You must be over 18 to take up the challenge, and it will be at your own risk. Gottabet.com will not be liable for any legal action incurred by the pie-thrower in the pursuit of this dare.

... although I think the police may disagree!

Tonight's eviction crowd's tickets have apparently been suspended until next week's eviction.

There's also been talk of police presence and safe houses, which seems extreme but, even if this is unfounded, the level of security's sure to be unprecedented so the chances of this happening are slim.

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Posted:To be honest, I'm not interested in the money anyway.

I just want to see as many people as possible pie her. It'd be carnage! Hahahaha

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Bee81

Total posts: 1
Posted:It would make my day if that happened... I can't stand bitchy girls... have you been watching the show?

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Posted:I hate big brother with a passion so firey it probably could outshine the sun. I only hate Jade Goody because she's a racist cow, propelled by ignorance and fuelled by a miss-guided sense of stardom.

Plus everyone in my house apart from me insists on watching it, so I have to put up with her all the time.

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted:I don't think Jade is racist, shes just thick as shite.

She dosn't know any better, and her small mental capacity can do nothing more than associate a girl far more pretty than her with a savoury snack traditionally eaten in her home country.

Shilpa-poppadom? For christs sake.

And another woman saying "Is it in india or china where they eat with their hands"

Ah yeh of course the knifes and forks in an indian resturant are just for show innit?
I dont know about you guys but I'm rather quite fond of eating a nice korma with my fingers.

Its playground politics. One starts, another is bound to follow.

And I'm proud to say I havn't watched a single second of the bloody show, that wasnt aired on the news..

Waking up at 7 this morning, switching on BBC breakfast and seeing Jade Goodies face fill up the screen and god-awful voive coming out of the speakers...uurgh

Delete

tim_marston

addict

Total posts: 614
Posted:many people in india do eat with their hands,but then again so do i,especially when eating chips,
my mum taught me to believe all attacks are a sign of fear and to rise above it,she however is in a higher spritual place than me and i reckon jade would look good wearing a slap

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted: Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

I hate big brother with a passion so firey it probably could outshine the sun. I only hate Jade Goody because she's a racist cow, propelled by ignorance and fuelled by a miss-guided sense of stardom.

HATE is an ugly trait in any person FRD. i'm supprised you feel so strongly about it......it thought more of you rolleyes

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Posted:*shrug*

I'm afraid it is the case. I honestly can't stand the sight or sound of her...

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:me either...................... but i DON'T "hate" her!!!!

ok i deont lie her and think she is thick as pig [censored] but i wont waste my time "hating" her..........there;s more to life wink

Delete