• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 19
Posted:So I finally spun fire for the first time on New Years Eve and It was an amazing experience. Just wondering... how does everyone out there stores their wicks after using them? Any suggestions?

Total posts: 13
Posted:Interesting question. I uncouple my fire heads from the chains of my poi and keep them in a tightly closed can (an unused 2 liter paint can I got from a paint shop) covered with lamp oil, which I use for spinning. Don't know if it's how they should be kept, but it seems to work fine.

Total posts: 19
Posted:So are you supposed to store them in fuel?

Are you up for it??
Total posts: 349
Posted:some do, some don't.

I seem to remember another thread around like this awhile ago, have a look through the search and it might give you a few more ideas smile

I put a bit of kero on the fire heads after my last burn for the night then just put them away.

I don't keep them stored in fuel. Works ok. But then again, I don't want fuel kept around like that with my children around.

Are you up for it?

travelling without moving
Total posts: 1286
Posted:i generally give my heads a quick dip after each burn to stop them smouldering. then empty the remaining fuel from my dip can back into its bottle, and use the dip can as a storage place. i always remove my heads from their chains before storage.

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3749
Posted:army surpluss amnuition boxes work dead good.

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Total posts: 985
Posted:storing your heads in fuel will mean they light up first time no fiddling with fuel etc... Coffe jars a damn good

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing