Your personal information you provide will be transfered and stored as encrypted data.
You have the ability to update and remove your personal information.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.
Allow cookies for
Necessary Cookies Necessary Cookies cannot be unchecked, because they are necessary for our website to function properly. They store your language, currency, shopping cart and login credentials.
Analytics Cookies We use google.com analytics and bing.com to monitor site usage and page statistics to help us improve our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Marketing Cookies Marketing Cookies do track personal data. Google and Bing monitor your page views and purchases for use in advertising and re-marketing on other websites. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Social Cookies These 3rd Party Cookies do track personal data. This allows Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest integration. eg. shows the Facebook 'LIKE' button. They will however be able to view what you do on our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Posted: I've done two things for light sticks. One method extremely simple, but not to great if your using LED sticks instead of glowsticks, and the other is great for LED sticks, but is a tad more difficult. Sorry If I confuse people, I use american and metric measurments...
For the first Is great if you have some 6" glowsticks lying around.
1. Get your favorite lenght of SCH 40 1/2" PVC pipe
2. Drill holes in it like show (the picture is of my glowchucks, but it works the exact same way for a staff)
3. Take some 6" glowsticks and shove them down the ends with the thick plug end sticking out. if it slides in easy pull it back out and wrap the end in clear tape until it takes quite a bit of effort to push it in. Otherwise it will fly out whilst spinning. Never good.
The other one was a bit more dificult, but I still thought up the idea and put it together within half an hour so its simple.
1. Get your desired lenght of clear plastic tubing. I dont know what mine is. I got it from one of those hardware stores that has everything still in the crates it was shipped in. Anywho, its about 1 1/1" in diameter, with a wall of about 1mm
2. I took some of that foam that comes in packaging. Its ussually a sheet about a cm wide. I think bubble wrap would work as well. Cut it so that when it fits in the tube its just barely wide enough to match the circumfrence of the tubing. I left about 1/2" at the end.
3. I then took my streetlights and shoved them down to lign up with the foam. I drilled 2 holes in the tubing that lined up with the hole at the top of the streetlights (where the string ussually goes) I took a few inches of coat hanger wire, stuck it through the tubing, through the streetlight, back through the tubing and bent it around the tubing a bit. I then covered that with electrical tape so as to not poke my eyes out.
4. I then drilled a hole to line up with the button on the streetlight so I could turn it on/off change it mode.
5. I had some extra rave necklaces lying around, so I tore open the rubber star section to get the LED balls. These turn on and off by squeezing the shell. I placed that in the end of the tubing making sure it was situated in a way I could still squeeze it.
6. Slide the rubber star over the end and tape that one.