Forums > Social Chat > What is your best hangover food of all time?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
loulou27SILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
At the moment im eattin a bowl of mushy peas (i love mushy peas) and brown bread...... it should have been a proper fry up but dont think the head will permit me to leave the house until night falls so i can do it all over again.

Has any one got any other miracle ubbidea cures or secrets they have found that have worked in the past?

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Sweetheart footinmouth wink tongue I'm all happy - but that has nothing to do with eggs, you or potential salmonella poisoning... biggrin We both did selective reading and focussed on what was pi**ing us off...

Peace? hug ubblove ubbangel

And I vote for raveheads Nutella pankake, with banana (or strawberries?) and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.....

*gets really really hungry and rallies off for late lunch - woahahaha* devil

[edit] Sugarcone, don't you challenge me behind the curtains (with PM's) and pretend to be the all hootchie cootchie cool chick in public: I'm not deliberately trying to be right on pretty much every subject - just happen to be on this one: clickety clack [/edit]

umm wink peace ?
EDITED_BY: FireTom (1161098887)

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hamp, although inhaled rather than consumed.. otherwise probably fresh bread and butter mabe with a spicey butternut squash soup

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Seabadgermember
25 posts

Posted:
Orange juice is ment to be the best thing, something to do with natural sugars.... not that I would know being underage and all.

Aeorimember
77 posts

Posted:
Eggs don't usually have salmonella but I THINK they can get it if the hen that layed them had it... maybe... all I know is that all UK eggs are salmonella free wooo

Fear my wrath and call me muffin for I am the muffin of doom!!

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Getting really tired of this...

Pls discontinue to refer to salmonellas and raw eggs in this thread, [Old link]

Even though appreciated your input, Aeori - but it's taking the fun out of this thread...

Cookie dough - IS one of my favourite hangover foods, though.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
banana chocolate milkshake with powdered astin and sleep, lots of sleep...
Languid, lazy sex works a treat aswell ! ! ! biggrin
And a shower...
Not necessarily (sp) in that order...

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

Page:
HOP Newsletter