• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Goa / Gokarna in December 2006

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 14
Posted:hello everyone!

first, i would like to introduce myself (because it`s the first time i write something on hop)

my name ist claus (i`m 21) and im coming from austria (you know: the tiny land in the alps with yoddeling, mozart and the "sound of music" wink ). Well, i'm playing poi for approximately 4 years (staff as well), and i started meteor in may (at the moment im working on contact-meteor and double-meteor).

well, and now im going to india in november. my plan is to arrive goa/gokarna in december to celebrate christmas and new years eve.

i would enjoy it if i could meet some of you there and have a nice time together!

cu there