Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > cool butterfly pass thingy that i did and looks cool yeh

Login/Join to Participate

fire puppyBRONZE Member
69 posts

Posted:
well a while back i went from two handed butterfly to one handed and it changed from over hand to under hand so what i did is start at my head in over hand butterfly force down in anti spin strait arms on my sides meeting at my feet switching poi causing them to be in an under hand butterfly then forced them up in anti spin strait armed meeting at my head switching again and starting all over. I have a pic in my gallery weavesmiley ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco weavesmiley

the Only good way to quit smoking is to cut your arms off, but then how would you drink coffee?

fireflyfaeriejourneyman
73 posts

Posted:
juggle underhand? huh? butterfly lookes kinda cool when you go from butterfly and switch one hand behind your back, so it looks like your swinging parrell.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
 Written by: fire puppy

I have a pic in my gallery weavesmiley ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco weavesmiley

me too.

but do you have a picture of what you described above in your gallery, and if so, what the hell did you call it....? wink

i used to do this move with normal spin longarm transition bvetween the top and bottom circles - onewheeldave got it looking really clean iirc... ubbrollsmile

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
It took me a while, but I think I figured it out. Is this just a matter of using a one handed BF as a transition between "overhanded' and "underhanded" BF then throwing in some long arm circles ( with, or without antispin ) to move your hands from high to low?

You could throw in a kick wrap with the one handed BF as it reaches the bottom of the giant circle for a little added variation.

fire puppyBRONZE Member
69 posts

Posted:
you got it stout have fun

the Only good way to quit smoking is to cut your arms off, but then how would you drink coffee?

fire puppyBRONZE Member
69 posts

Posted:
oh yeah and the pic is called

sketchGOLD Member
Empirically random...
431 posts

Posted:
...... the suspense is killing me!!

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

fire puppyBRONZE Member
69 posts

Posted:
sorry got cut off somehow its called tree of life