CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
Hey guys im organising a fun little eveing on the 1st of sep, up on glastonbury tor! Theres gona be great music, great people Everyone is welcome.

come & join in Bring out your poi & staff (remembing ur fuel!!)

There will be a gathering @ tor leisure center first:

7 Street Road,

Glastonbury,

Somerset

BA6 9EF

Tel 01458 832393

Thats the address, theres 2 massives fields there for spining!(and you can park your car there) people will be there from around 5 - 7ish and then everyone will head up the tor to check the sunset

Morisons is right nxt to tor leisure as well to you buy ur boozes frm to take up, & you can buy a pint frm inside the leisure.

See ya all soon!

ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: CJ_Chuckles (1156503194)

We must stop the destruction of the planet, We need trees, not fac-trees.Otherwise the creatures of this earth will take back what is rightfully theirs.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
whats it in aid of dude ?

how many people you expecting - i may just come down smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ooh Strugz, bagsy a lift!! ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
does any meets have a purpose? ubblol

other than camp, spin, drink, get stoned ubblol

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

i guess not - silly question really ubbloco

So who else is up for a spin, a drink, and getting stoned on the Tor biggrin

Helz its just up road from you and if my memory serves me correctly you are a master of "meets" wink ubblol

Jo - ill be in touch ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

Helz its just up road from you

erm, Strugz. Think you mean "down" ubblol

Gayle.....!

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
Hi guys, well last time there was about 30, people hopefully there be loads more this time. You guys should def come. i've jst got in contact with ninja dave, he will hopefully be comin down as well rob-nunchucks
EDITED_BY: CJ_Chuckles (1156512610)

We must stop the destruction of the planet, We need trees, not fac-trees.Otherwise the creatures of this earth will take back what is rightfully theirs.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
biggrin ubbrollsmile biggrin

well im with Dave the weekend after too - so definately.....

see you on Tor! ubblol

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
The Tor partys arent really in aid of much, i pretty much live in glastonbury, and im always wanting to go out & go fire spining. so i've started getting ppl together once a month to stay out & have a gd time , this will be the second time i've done it.

The best thing about this one is that there is goin to be rave on the 2nd on a beach about and hour away frm glastonbury, (some of my friends have organized it) which everyone is welcome to come to as well.!

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
alright strugz! see ya nxt wkd R u gona go tor leisure first?

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
im up for this too, is there any sleeping arrangements? like a place to put up a tent?

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
Well the best place is probly tor leisure its flat! lol but its a little walk frm the tor, im goin to have a look later on and find a good spot!

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
Anyone for pimms?

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
now? definatly ubbrollsmile cheers beerchug

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
This is soundi9ng like a great way to spend a weekend .......

super sweet ubbrollsmile

tenatge space would be good - find some, if not ill use the van biggrin

Oli - Whoooooooo! hows finger?

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
lol finger is still a bit freaky but i dont think its gonna fall off any time soon so its all good ubbrollsmile

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
ive had a gd look & i think tor leisure is proby the best place to camp. we cud camp in redlands park it is closer to the tor, but we might get moved on & have to pack all our stuff bk up

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Anyone from Bristol only going for a few hours and able to give me a lift there and back? rolleyes

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
Hey guys!

jst finished my last ever night shift wrk @ yeo valley! lol

if ur thinkin of coming me & rob should be around tor leisure
@ 4-5 ish Im making arrangments 2 be in the market house (a pub) in the high street @ 9 then were head up!

right im gona get sum sleep!

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
O yeah! theres a beach party on the nxt day as well about an hours drive frm glastonbury!

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
right ill see you guys a bit later weavesmiley

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
next time do this on a saturday so i can come smile Glastonbury's a near-impossible mission after work... Hope you don't all get too wet.

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
yeah sure thing NOn, if you can make it dwn nxt wkd on the 9th & 10th. tor leisure is holding a frisbee tournament and in the evein there be fire spining

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
hehe, that was a really nice evening, was cool to hang out on that hill. biggrin

o and ollie (the other one..) just phoned me to say he got home safely after his adventures.. so everything worked out ok in the end smile

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
lol gd to hear it. theres gona be sumthing similar dwn on tor leisure field this comin wkd you should cme dwn