• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > short video of an impromptu firespin

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 75
Posted:here's a short video of some spinning i did for friends during our towns fourth of july fireworks event. nothing too complex, and i was just having a ball so don't worry about my lack of sticking to planes. there's a lot of blurriness from the camera autofocusing, but you guys know what fire looks like, and it's the only footage i had. enjoy!

I've never seen a supernova blow up, but if it's anything like my old chevy nova it'll light up the night sky!

Total posts: 7
Posted:Thats an awsome video. Its a shame the focus was so shotty so we couldnt see more of what was going on, but looked great!