KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yes, this is a procrastination thread. Probably....another procrastination thread

I am supposed to be writing an essay for a scholarship i probably won't get, and studying for my japanese test on wednesday.

What are you supposed to be doing?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Lets see... 1 pistol, 30 rounds of 9mm ammo... SLEEPING!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Most likely teaching.... put I'm not there so I wouldn't know....

National Procratinators week has be put off till next week

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
sleeeeeeeeping, here it's 5.15 am and i have to study for some exams, so i encourage you to start with Natural Procatinators Week right now. or after you go to the fridge. or after you read the newspapers. or after you call that friend you haven't talked with for some time now. or.... hmmmm, i just realized that a NPW would be nearly impossible to organize... XD

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
I'll get on with it after I'm finished here, go to the fridge, and watch Harry Potter ATSS for the hundreth time....

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I'm supposed to be working but coffee's only at 11 so what's the point on starting properly.
If your do something, do it properly (that's what I've been saying all week).

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
procrastinating I WISH!
Non-Https Image Link

I don't know why the school work is piling up so much faster than last term, but hopefully this won't be my last 5 min on HoP for the next 3 weeks...

I miss my HoP buddies...it's no fun to just lurk...

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
i've just noticed another rule of procrastination:
anything that is usually an object to procrastination can also help you to procrastinate for other things... a circle of procrastination??
for example today, instead of studying for my exam (which is on thursday...) i made the laundry!!!
i think my exact thoughts were: of course, i have to do the laundry, it's very important and i don't want to leave it for later as i always do, today could be a good day to change... (yeah sure )
my god, i've NEVER thought anything like that without procrastination !!! maybe there could be a way to get something positive out of it...

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I do the same thing! My reasoning:

- There's no point where you can really say, "Okay, I'm done studying." You can always do more.
- With laundry/cleaning/catching up on email/other chores, there *is* a point where you can say, "Okay, that's done" and get back to studying.
- Therefore, get all the chores out of the way so you can study properly.

But, this never happens! You just do little chores until suddenly you three hours until exam and you haven't done a bloody thing!

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
YES, you're a GENIOUS!!! finally i've found a way to tell people how i think and why i do procrastinate
of course, there are lots of ways to avoid that, but i think for now i'm ok with your description

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
and yes, i've made it again, my exam is tomorrow and i haven't done ANYTHING today... i think i might just ask the gods for guidance during my exam XD

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yah, I should be studying physics and writing this oh so important scholarship essay.....

ugh. my roomate just turned on really loud nu metal.

*sighs*

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
I seriously need to stop procrastinating too... I should be studying/doing maths assignment.. ACK...

I reckon I should be the writer of a book 1 million and 1 ways to postpone whatever you *should* be doing...

It's terrible...!!! *throws herself around the room, slapping herself about*

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
i think this in an appropriate thread for me to give a *bump* to at the moment ubblol

biggrin hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
What are you procrastinating about Pete?

I'm supposed to be working, but I feel really sleepy today and I can't really be bothered.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
my yr 12 exams... english this friday, and i really dont like the stuff i have to study for it

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
good luck

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

TinyPixieSILVER Member
enthusiast
394 posts

Posted:
 Written by: SaBBaS

i've just noticed another rule of procrastination:
anything that is usually an object to procrastination can also help you to procrastinate for other things... a circle of procrastination??

Aah, this is the reason why I always have so many clean clothes!

I'm meant to be taking patients' blood and writing a job application frown

Help!

(Good luck Pete!) hug

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Ahh.. I'd like to join you guys in the procrastinating, but I'm just too lazy right now..

Maybe later.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
i went home home for lunch and am sill procrastinating about going back to the office...

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
thankee nat kiss its getting there.. next exam is this friday... ill be right smile

hug kiss

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I listened to Ride of the Valkyries thanks to your sig Mr. Petey biggrin

twas jolly good

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy