Forums > Meet Others > .:*Lou fairy travelling around OZ*:.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
This little Lou fairy has planned her midyear trip! bounce, to hopefully be filled by seeing a couple places and giving lots of hugs to as many of you guys as i see! biggrin

the plans are like this:

July 2nd - 6th -------- PERTH (Gnorness ubblove tuesday spinnyness etc planned)

July 6th - 15th ------- BRISBANE (jugglejam, moonfest planned)

July 15th - 20th ------ MELBOURNE (Sunday spinnyness - [wednesday??..] planned)

Please let me know of any meets, must see's/ do's, hug hug2 appointments! biggrin

And any respective couch/floor/cupboard space available ubbrollsmile

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Adya Miriyana

can we cause trouble huh huh? tongue

hehe, i wouldnt have it any other way bounce

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Did you make wings???

Uncle Dick over here is doing a fairy shoot...no not acull.
A special photo port folio of fairies. So you have swing back through dear one. hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
sat on a mossy rock with wings! awesome.... sorry to miss out on random drop by in melbourne... but yeah i now need $$ to fix the van and cant get it fixed here cos i cant get parts down here... and victorian police wont be overly appreciative of a cyclops headlight hippy van with nat and i in it ubblol hmm... glad to here adventures are going well for you smile hug

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ubblol rouge.. yeah the beer is so totally overrated.. well it is otherwise anyhow tongue but woo for free stuff..! sometimes they have stalls and things.. i remember we got tons of free chupachups.. mmmm ubbrollsmile

excellent peetle!:D will be meeeting ya in just a few days hey! and nooo im not coming from brisbane sunburnt this time wink

mm making wings as we speak miss... got wire all over ry's living room.. ubbangel oo i only got to read half of the pressed fairies! mmm...

heya sir! hug mmmm so thought you'd appreciate the moss *slou* been thinking of you guys on your travels smile
mm! that sucks about the van! [lou ran out of credit.. will do something about that.. eventually. so im not rude ubblol]
thats dodgy i wont get to see you guys in melb.. but all for a reson i guess hey? hmm hug *snug*

adventures are going wonderfully.. last night was moonfest ubblove spent a day with terry also.. he's still mad as ever.. and random ubblol but mmm moonfest was wonderful! got to play with ed's firefans.. which i totally *love*.. so need to make some.. or find.. or something biggrin and do some spinning and playing! so good seeing paul and april again.. glomping miss elke pixie.. and being in the moonfestie atmosphere! was a huge turnout for a weekday.. not shortage of that special magic, either ubblove

grouphug

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
hey cold you stick cashews up your nose at paul for me... let him know its taken off down here... ubblol... yeah dodgey vanness... i still got snowed on on a mountain top... yeah was really looking forward to catching up with melborne people and my cosin who i was going to stay with... but *shrugs* and man the moss in the granpians... well i might just have to take you there ubblol we'd have a field day... and bracken... bracken is good.... bracken and ferns.... mmm.... *slou* but i get to go a spinning tomorrow! bounce2 bounce ok hug hug hug biggrin

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I know where you are now!!!
bounce bounce2

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
lol i should have said something to paul hey! tongue was awesome seeing them again smile

that's so awesome that you got snowed on on a mountain top! ubblove

mmm moss...and ferns.. ubblove sounds so awesome biggrin

hehe yup i made it safely to melbourne! ubbrollsmile whee!
under current care of mr.peetle.. have managed to create honeycrackley goodnessand leave glitter trails within only a few hours wink

grouphug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
oOo, i know where you are.. right behind me tongue

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
nup... stole your puter tongue

sleep well peetle! hug

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
so hey i made it to melbourne! not as sunny as brisbane for sure! ubblol but met at the airport by a wonderful peetle.. greeted with kitten hugs! ubblove

i now find myself in hotel a la petey.. where i think i could stay rather a while... ubbrollsmile

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*is totally excited there will be a kitten staying on Wednesday night*
bounce bounce2

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
kitten, you have a permanent booking at hotel a la petey, with free accomodation, and the occasional mint on your pillow smile

hug missing you already kiss

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ooooo, just found a little spirograph / drawing on my studio floor. hnnnn kiss hug2

youre the sweetest ubblove

edit: its anti-spin too! ubblol hug kiss ubblove
EDITED_BY: pineapple pete (1153132030)

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
wow you managed to use spyrograph?! so its not as challenging as we thought? or have yo just had too much practice? well done clap hug biggrin

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
whee ima stayin at rougies! bounce

hehe peetle thats a crap one.. i'll do you a proper one.. ant says... 'antispin.. heh spinning geek!' ubblol

i now find myself at the leaning house which does actually lean, much to my surprise biggrin

having an awesome time.. and have gotten to hug lots of lovelies and smile lots ubbrollsmile

grouphug

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
you know..I'm amazed so many people are surprised when they see that leaning house actally leans... ubblol

hug me!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Yeah me too! Although, to be honest, I don't remember my first reaction to Leaning House. Although something tells me I found out it was called "Leaning House" after I first visited, and I just went "yup" and did that "hmmm totally yeah, knowlegeable nod thingo, deep and meaningful and stuff"

(damn i'm good ay descriptions!)

*strokes beard*

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*stokes beard* ubblol *snort*

well miss Lou has arrived in adelaide once again! excited yet strange to be back.. in need of some rest and calm i think ubblol

shall post some pics once i've got time to be organised smile

thanks to gnor, ry, ed, peetle, flynt and rouge for putting up with me and letting me stay over biggrin and huge hugs hug2 to everyone cos i miss you guys!!!

grouphug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
lou, it seems left your letter here. when can i expect you to come and pick it up?

wink

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
hey you stay away from that magic dust... not until your 18... if theres any left that is... actually... you deserve it.... put some on your head for me smile

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
*yay* bounce

though, come to think of it, i think lou may have put a bit on me already *slou*

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
hehehe! a *bit*? wink

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
was it "your magic dust" ubbangel

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
hehe i left so much of that glitter about the place... this was special brett *magic dust* ubbrollsmile

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
biggrin angel

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
hey wow you did travelly good... just thought i should remind you hug

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
why is everyone surprised that leaning house leans???

is everyone gonna be surprised when my next house doesnt lean??? (well, I hope it doesnt...)

Currently on the right side up of the world.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I wasn't surprised that it leans (much), more so that the kitchen hadn't fallen off the back of it yet!

wink tongue

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Maybe your next house will have a different decription Flyntness ubblove

Is it the Truth?

Page: