Forums > Social Chat > Please help... i need advice so bad right now...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
alright.... heres my problem... im in love with this girl... who ive known for 2 years. since the moment i saw her, i could swear everything blacked out, except for her... and christ, when i saw her smile, a smirk had to appear on my face. She is the most wonderful person ive known. I am walking her home on the last day of school, which is on friday, 3 days from today. I call her my everything, my (her name), and my goddess. She is really flattered by such names, i just dont know what i should do. She wants me to sing for her, I Miss you - Incubus. and i wrote her a poem. She has also been telling me she has a suprise which she has to give with no one around... I really care for her, shes been my friend for 2 years people... 2 years... and if the fact that i love her disrupts our friendship, ill be taking the biggest risk of my life, she is my everything, without her, i am simply nothing. She calls me her everything and her superman. She just means so much to me, i dont know if i can risk it all... and if i can only be her best friend (bestestest buddyyyyy in her words) i guess... well i guess its okay... she knows me inside out, she knows every flaw in me. When i walk her, what do i do? Do i try and hold her hand, do i give her a kiss for goodbye? Note: this would be my first kiss, so honestly i wouldnt know how to do it, but you have to start out somewhere biggrin. Please, though... i need your help... i dont know what to do, im completely blank of ideas... please help me..

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sixth

lol...cupid hasn't shot me....as he knows I'd pwn him if he did:D

Written by: RaveRepresent

hah, awwwww rhiii... He'll get you one day wink lol. sixth, ahh... im not sure if cupid is gonna get you, they might just send chuck norris with a bow and arrow, but dont worry, i got your back.. ubblol

Aparently...I'll need a missle with a heart attached to fall in love ubblove ....thats love with a lil nudge biggrin

Steaks I only did this because you thought it was funny biggrin

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
*wanders in and gushes (NO tink not like that)* this thread is sooooooooooooo full of love ubblove i hope all go's well ravereprisent *POWER TO THE RAVERS* bounce

follow your heart and your head, and be yourself. people can only offer possible answers, the true answers lay inside your heart. you are young and the road ahead is full of twists and turns but it's the best ride of your life, just hold on tight hug

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ravehead

it's the best ride of your life, just hold on tight hug

just remember to duck, unlike Fabio did

And don't barf either ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao! nah, what the bird wanted fabio to do was to take his shirt off. Either A. The bird thought fabio should be punished for wearing a shirt, or B. Maybe all the blood on his shirt will cause him to take it off. biggrin Thank you guys for the more comments, as for today...

I woke up by her saying "hows my superman?" i really felt special there.. biggrin:D after we talked for a long time and were fooling around when we were texting. Unfortunatly, my everything is sick.. ubbcrying i gave her as much comfort as possible. So today is alright. Jesus... The first day of summer, i already miss her...

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
I have to say Rave as much as i love this thread it makes me bladdy depressed. My problems with girls are so complicated you'd find your love story a sinch. But not to say that you love life is wierdo, Mine started out like your months ago, waaa no dont think im comparing them yours will be brilliant. As your girl doesnt have a boyfriend. Haha theres my problem. Anyway dude. Hope everything is all well with your girly.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Thanks harry, i hope your situation goes out too

addict
567 posts

Posted:
oh my god... i was on the phone with her... for about 3 hours.. we just talked about life... i will never forget this moment. at one point she says "hold on, limme put this on for you" she plays the song called Wonderwall by Oasis. Just incase none of you arent familiar with his work, the lyrics goes as followed

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
And after an
You're my wonderwall

Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me

Its just too obvious now.. i love her so much... holy crap... my mind is always thinking about her every 2 minutes...

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
I used to play that one to my girlie on my geetar.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
"she plays the song called Wonderwall by Oasis. Just incase none of you arent familiar with his work"

umm

If you say that first sentence in a dumb blonde voice it sounds much funnier! biggrin
and umm.. last time I checked, Oasis was the name of a group. Noel and Liam Gallagher...and two others (?). So technically, it would be their work wink

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
Bah, technicalities. He's in love.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao, his voice is the main part, mate. Thats why i love the band, never heard a voice quite like his. And i cant agree with you more dangerousmind... im in love..

addict
567 posts

Posted:
SHE TOLD ME, I AM THE GUY FROM THE DREAM, THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT MAN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ubblove ubblove ubblove

P.S. excuse my caps, i can hardly explain my happiness... biggrin

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
This thread is keeping me on the edge of my seat!!!!!!!!!!!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
lol tink....take a breather ubblol

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Dam you boy just tell her before i silly slap your love out of you. TELL HER. NOW. RUN ROUND TO HER HOUSE GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND BLUMMING WELL TELL HER! I nearly got down on one knee, hmm yeh maybe u shouldnt do that they think ur proposing. Doesnt work well if u just wanna be there boyfriend. Hmm anyway TELL HER.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
* dodgey soap cliff hanger music starts playing*

tune in next time to see what happens ubblol

addict
567 posts

Posted:
lmao. On the last episode of representing rave - The boy's love admits her dream of having danced with him. This has made him happy. As they wish eachother a goodnight they exchange loving nicknames... On this weeks episode. We find our boy swimming in the pool in the morning, relaxed. He is stunned by the rumble of his vibrating phone, Drying his hands he sees the text, "Good morning my angel! how is my superman?" with a huge smirk of glee, he answers. As the day passes, they chat constantly, bouncing their ideas of how much they miss eachother. "i miss you so much... when im away from you, my heart is impaled with icicles, i need you, you mean so much to me." This is a love beyond love, but they just dont know it yet. When they tell eachother how they feel, will they accept eachother? will they kiss? stay tuned on representing rave! wink

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

I'm with Tink, and HP there, tell her before you get a mob of HoPpers slapping the censored out of you.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

addict
567 posts

Posted:
whoah.... thanks for the encouragement... lol why cant we all just get along? grouphug lol

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
Dont worry, Im sure we are all living vicariously through you. Though, it would be a good idea to tell her such things.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
*chants*
TELL HER!
TELL HER!
TELL HER!

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
Just tell her dude. But make sure that your not expecting her to say the same thing back. Basically hope for the best and expect the worse. That way you'll not be disapointed as much if it doesn't go completely as planned.

I know I sound a complete pesamist, but it's the best way to think at times.

Hope it goes ok when you do finally tell her.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
....pooo... (thinking about the censorship with the 9 year old children. lol) I know that i should tell her, it even hurts not to, but to throw it out there, i hope she'll catch it... but i dont even know if she or me is ready.. I mean yeah, i call her my angel and my everything, she calls me her everything and her superman... but those are words compared to our actions. Yes, all things start somewhere, but it starts at the right time. I just have to learn the right time. Shes in my head every second.. I will tell her, but i need to take her to the movies or something before i do.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Rave, just take your time, let things move at their own pace. Ignor all these that are screaming for you to tell her you love her now, the time will come, trust me it will wink

TInk, there were guys like him around when you were his age, you just didn't know any of us, and it doesn't take much to have you sitting on the edge of your seat miss 'ijustpiddledinmythong' ubblol

lol...cupid hasn't shot me....as he knows I'd pwn him if he did:D

Written by: RaveRepresent

hah, awwwww rhiii... He'll get you one day wink lol. sixth, ahh... im not sure if cupid is gonna get you, they might just send chuck norris with a bow and arrow, but dont worry, i got your back.. ubblol

Aparently...I'll need a missle with a heart attached to fall in love ubblove ....thats love with a lil nudge biggrin

Steaks I only did this because you thought it was funny biggrin

Yes I find that hillarious and after Saturday nights events you need a few lessons in spotting when someone likes you aswell wink

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Rave,
the more you sit there and say i have to do it, the more time you are not with her. now get the **** over there and tell her, sweep her off her feet and shower her with your affections right now or i will find you and kick your ass wink jk dude, but seriously you HAVE to tel her or you will regret it for like...EVER

(P.S.im slighly tipsy and extremely jealous, but to be honest im sure its whats going through everyones head.)

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
you do have to take your time, and you have all the time in the world... but you do have to tell her eventually or you'll miss out....

Because what if the poor thing does love you, but you take so long about telling her that she comes to the conclusion that you don't love her back?

And You're Keeping Us All In Suspense!!!

(You'll come to learn that most HoPpers have no life, and spend too much time in front of their computers. Thus, we are, as dangerousmind said, living vicariously though you.)

tongue

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
k. I know what I said earlier but steaks and foxindocs have a point. Basically the only reason that me and my current gf probably are going out now, rather than being very close friends, is cos she told me she wanted me as a bf.

If u decided to ignore my advice and go by my experiences, then just make sure she knows that u're there for her and wait till she's ready and lets u know how she feels. basically never back her up against the wall if this is the way u decide to go, cos that only ends in trouble. Let her work out for herself how u feel bout her, and how she feels bout u. If it's meant to work then it'll work, just give it time.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Okay, my plan is to ask her to the movies this friday. After the movie is over, before we get out of the mall, i plan on saying something like "i had a wonderful time... im so happy i got to see you again... what im trying to say is... i love you...." is that any good?

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Just say whats in your heart.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Im taking her to the movies, ive planned it, and asked it. we're going to see the omen, scary ass movie, they adopt a child in the movie, and they find out its actually the devils son. I hope it will be good...

Page: ...