Forums > Videos > First Poi Video (Tell me what you think)

Login/Join to Participate

Iceman1330

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey guys this is my first time posting here. I recently produced this video for my friend who does Poi. We met in the middle of a large snowed over field in january and I filmed almost a half hours worth of poi and condensed it into this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6807964582753443858
br>
It's not a critique video, its more of an artsy thing.

He is using a kerosene for the flame, and denim wicks.

Thanks for looking.

Delete Topic

Richee
BRONZE Member since Jan 2002

HOP librarian

Total posts: 1841
Posted:
I cant told you know what I think, but someone else,
may can?

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

Delete

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:some nice editing ideas there especially the overlaying of spinning lights over each other, but I did find the vid a little bit repetitive, and there were some jumps at the start of the vid between transitions.

I would have liked to have seen a few more tricks or body movement in a vid that long, and your mate seemed a bit serious during it!

Thanks for posting! smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete