Forums > Introductions > ever been arested? what are the laws?

Login/Join to Participate

djboiSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
i dont have any inages or videos of me and my friends, but we had the cops called on us on easter sunday....the police hellocopter came and a fire truck and a police car. and there were 2 police chicks ....and they were hot! ubbloco lol

does any one know the laws for in canada?

is it leagal....do i need a licence?

BTW

Name: Michael

Hometown:Calgary

DOB:May.31/81

Sex:Male

Occupation(s):Subway and zellers

Favorite Food(s): steak, grilled cheese, fish and chips

Favorite Color(s):green, red

Toys:

Hobbies other than the obvious: dancing/grandstand show (the greatest out door show on earth), tumbling/gymnastics, singing

Education: crrently in school

Favorite Book(s): rescue 911

Favorite Movie(s): wedding crashers, 40 year old vergin, texas chainsaw massacure

Favorite TV show(s): family guy,

Plans for life in general: be a professional preformer

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Eminem, Nickleback, Green Day, Three Days Grace!

Favorie ice cream flavor(s):vanilla, chocolate

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? sorry never heard of these...from canada

EDITED_BY: djboi (1161182400)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
arrested for what exactly? wink I dont have a criminal record... no i was in barbados at the time of the murder.... lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
what were you doing?

biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

CrazyHippyChickSILVER Member
errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
were you arrrested or were you handcuffed? theres a difference you know wink

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
shouldnt this be in social chat/discussion ? tongue

back

djboiSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
well we were spinning fire in a feild @ 10:00 PM when one of the neibors called 911 on us then the police hellecopter came and a fire truck and a police car...the fire men said it was elegal but they didn't know the laws exactly..
and we kinda ust got detained....we were only cuffed and put in the back of the police car

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
sorry dont really know much about laws in canada mate

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
could you like introduce yourself, or this thread may be moved to social chat by a moderator lol use the template at the top of this forum! smile

ps please! *smiles sweetly* lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

djboiSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
how?

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
just move yourself baby its easier;)

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:

Try filling this in!! biggrin

Name:

Hometown:

DOB:

Sex:

Occupation(s):

Favorite Food(s):

Favorite Color(s):

Toys:

Hobbies other than the obvious:

Education:

Favorite Book(s):

Favorite Movie(s):

Favorite TV show(s):

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up)

Favorite Music Artists/Composers:

Favorie ice cream flavor(s):

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? (please choose one...this is important as it is essentially this site's equivalent of stating your religion...we have religious wars, crusades, cathedrals to Nutella, all that.)

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
lol. im going 4 nutella!

djboiSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
Name: Michael

Hometown:Calgary

DOB:May.31/81

Sex:Male

Occupation(s):Subway and zellers

Favorite Food(s): steak, grilled cheese, fish and chips

Favorite Color(s):green, red

Toys:

Hobbies other than the obvious: dancing/grandstand show (the greatest out door show on earth), tumbling/gymnastics, singing

Education: crrently in school

Favorite Book(s): rescue 911

Favorite Movie(s): wedding crashers, 40 year old vergin, texas chainsaw massacure

Favorite TV show(s): family guy,

Plans for life in general: be a professional preformer

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Eminem, Nickleback, Green Day,

Favorie ice cream flavor(s):vanilla, chocolate

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? sorry never heard of these...from canada

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
I'm a bit confused.

You'd think police helicopters would have better things to do than chase down fire spinners? confused

I mean, were they engaged in a high speed persuit with you? It costs a fair bit to use helicopters, but they're put to good use chasing criminals who are doing 140mph the wrong way down highways, and other such things. I just can't see the police sending out a helicopter AND two other officers AND the fire brigade just because someone is spinning fire in a field. umm

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

windstorm73BRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
The hawks circled us and we were detained for about 45 minutes

djboiSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
Check out this sweet burn i did with windstorm 73 and his brother.
Its on my photobucket
and PS only look @ the Poi pics please!

888GOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
i m from quebec, but maby it s the same thing in calgary...

so , becuase i want to do some fire in the street here, and want to be safe with the law, i ve take the certification of pyro and discovered that there is no federal law for using fire in that way and also for fire breather .i did this certification for nothing exept that now i can do some pyro effect by my own. You need a licence to do show in front of an audience (depend on each city) , but to perform in your own back yard there is absolutly no law, it s like doing a fire camp ... but they can arest you for a lot of other reasons..and they always have good reason, but just for using poi .. no

do they tell you for what you were arested?
EDITED_BY: 888 (1168380000)

breathing is a safe and effective way of fighting death and death relative symptoms...most doctor agree that breathing is an excellent way to stay alive.
it s great!affordable!and great for your sex life!
start breathing today,TODAY!or else..start dying!

djboiSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
they just said it was elegal....and it wasn't really arested...they just stuck us in a cop car for an hour and a hellacopter checked out the scene from bove with firemen.
We were in a school yard...well like a big feild that the school uses and neibors saw us and thought we were lighting the school on fire.
lol
. so now we spinn in backyards or front yards.
and do you know the licence you need to use poi in a show?
because i'm in the calgary stampede grandstand show every year and last year me and the choreographer wanted to put some poi in the show but didn't know the qualifications needed to do a show infront of 20,000 ppl.... we thought of glow/LED poi but fire would be the ultamate effect.

Where did you take your piro cirtification?
I've been wanting to do that for a while but cant find out where.
My friend told me you had to be 16 for the first stage but i dont know of any company that does it.
How did you find them?
-djboi

888GOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
ok , for the licence ( to perform in the street, for festival i dont know if you need one ) you must ask in your own town .. go to the " hotel de ville " ( sorry i dont know in english)if its not there, they can tell you where to go, or ,to the person who organised the show, maby he/she can tell you if you need one and where. i think that you ll need a insurance to, in case of accident... but some time, the festival as one .

for the certificate of pyro,it was at montreal with fiatlux

but i can give you a phone num and an adress maby they can answer to your question :

division of explosif

321,6 avenue SO

calgary (ab)

t2p 3h3

phone num :403-292-4766

2 days of safety rules and 100$...then you ll have your card.

good luck smile
EDITED_BY: 888 (1168471048)

breathing is a safe and effective way of fighting death and death relative symptoms...most doctor agree that breathing is an excellent way to stay alive.
it s great!affordable!and great for your sex life!
start breathing today,TODAY!or else..start dying!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
every time i see "ever been arrested" i think of "alice's restaurant" ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...