• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Ugh! Help with BTB Weave plz!!

Login/Join to Participate

LilBBoy
SILVER Member since May 2006

LilBBoy

Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese

Total posts: 143
Posted:Hey guyz! Can anyone give me some help with btb weave?? I just CANT get it! Dunno where to start lol! Any help wil b greatly appreciated!!

x.:Lil' BBoy:.x

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

Delete Topic

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:have a look here

there's loads of useful information in there if you scroll down the page a bit

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:thought it was u darryl - the name change confused me a bit lol I'll show you btb weave again on sunday! will have to edit my list of met hoppers now dammit ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:Cheers guys! x

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:wave Hello.

Did you not see all the threads that contained "BTB" before you posted this?
HOP should have made you do a search first before posting a new thread to stop things like this happening. I'll go inform a mod.

Good luck with learning it! smile

Delete

FoxInDocs
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

FoxInDocs

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1848
Posted:
ugh... i can't get it either... i know how to do it, and i've had like 6 differant people show me 6 differant ways to learn it... but none of them are working, i just can't get it to move...

*clicky's on the link to see if that's any help*

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Delete

LilBBoy

LilBBoy

Posted:HI GUYS!! thankx ubbrollsmile ubblol wave bounce2

I CRACKED IT! Been up for 3 hours tryin it over n over again...and i got it! A BTB 3bt weave!! I'm sooo chuffed! Now i can help other ppl with it lolsign

FoxInDocs....try do what i did. Start with your hands behind your back with your left hand closest to ur bum. Swing the right one to the left side and follow it with the left, then the right again. Try that over and over til u stop hitting yourself (man, you should see my bruises!) then try and bring it over to the other side. Join the two together...voila!

!!!..:Lil' BBoy:..!!!!

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:yay for darryl bounce lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

wouac
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

wouac

Poi-tato

Total posts: 183
Posted:Good job on learning it, wrote a bit long article for describing it then thought to read the thread ubbloco

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potato's.

Delete

Posted: Written by: LilBBoy

HI GUYS!! thankx ubbrollsmile ubblol wave bounce2

I CRACKED IT! Been up for 3 hours tryin it over n over again...and i got it! A BTB 3bt weave!! I'm sooo chuffed! Now i can help other ppl with it lolsign

FoxInDocs....try do what i did. Start with your hands behind your back with your left hand closest to ur bum. Swing the right one to the left side and follow it with the left, then the right again. Try that over and over til u stop hitting yourself (man, you should see my bruises!) then try and bring it over to the other side. Join the two together...voila!

!!!..:Lil' BBoy:..!!!!

holy jesus =O I've been trying to get this move for ages and ages, and immediately following reading your post, maybe like. 5 minutes of face-smashing belly-welting work, i got it =D FINALLY

Delete

pitman
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

pitman

addict

Total posts: 544
Posted:main tip i can give is shake your ass really hard while your doing it i cant do it unless i shake my ass side to side really hard

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

Delete

Mint Sauce
BRONZE Member since Sep 2003

veteran

Total posts: 1453
Posted: Written by: UnConvincinglyOvertlyFunny

wave Hello.

Did you not see all the threads that contained "BTB" before you posted this?
HOP should have made you do a search first before posting a new thread to stop things like this happening. I'll go inform a mod.

Good luck with learning it! smile

ditto

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Delete