• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Me in London (9th to 16th May)

Login/Join to Participate

Birgit
Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
Total posts: 4145
Posted:Hi all!

Will be down in London for work for a week in May. I'd love to go to as many meets as possible and (re-)meet you guys, so let me know what's on when! I'll be staying in a hotel at Kings Cross and will hopefully be able to make my grant pay for unlimited tube travel biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:yay.. hotel and flights and tube pass booked smile now all I need are some people who will want to meet me tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:Boo. no replies so far... well it's getting close to the date, so I'll bump this and hope someone will talk to me.

Pleeeeeease? (cute smiley with sad eyes and long eyelashes)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Medusa
Medusa

veteran
Total posts: 1433
Posted:The Spitalfield meets are on every Tuesday night at Spitalfield markets (Liverpool Street Tube station) from about 7:30 onwards.

The crowds are starting to get rather large.

Don't think that Clapham Common twirl would be on during those dates but you could always PM Linden Rathen and ask him....he seems to know more about this meet than anyone else.

Mojojo
Mojojo

wandering dingo
Total posts: 167
Posted:Damn, I miss you by a little bit - I get there the 27th. frown

Only three things are certain: Death, Taxes, and that England will not win back the Ashes in this lifetime.

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:awwwww! no good! just stay in touch though, I'm sure you guys would like to see Edinburgh at some point (or I'll see London again!!) smile

(G.W. Dahlquist)

NYC
NYC

NYC
Total posts: 9232
Posted:[Psst... go jump in on the London Events threads like Spitz or Clapham... Nobody reads "meet others" and certainly not Londoners who have enough "others" to "meet" without this forum. wink ]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:have already done that, but thanks smile

Londoners are funny wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)