Forums > Social Chat > So...what did you get for Christmas?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ok...I know that it isnt christmas EVERYWHERE yet...but it is HERE so tell this nosey lil chicken what you got for Christmas...
P.S...I know its not all about presents...Im just excited like Big Kev.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ECCOmember
30 posts

Posted:
black vodka - yay, lovely stuff!
a bottle of vodka in the shape of a penguin with a fluffy hat on top, how cool is that!

theblackunicornmember
119 posts

Posted:
well for chrismas i got a nasty burn(hlaf my left cheek..fire eating mishap ) um...my girl left me..my uncle got in a wreck and my best friend moved away. but it was a great christmas..the only thing i really got was to go home...not to my house but i got to go home...and if nothing else that is worth it...well..that and im leaving tommarrow for a HUGE three day party!!!!!! have some nice holidays and make at least one memory...because thats what its all really about ya know

love to you all and stay safe...

its to dying in anothers arms and why i had to try it......

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
I got:

a wooly jumper,
electric shaver,
Books: Art Of War, Stupid White Men, Japanese Grammar & 13 Secrets for Speaking Fluent Japanese.
Money so I could buy:
Beaming Poi - oh the joy and fear
some new poi handles, ball chain, Michal Khan's book, & an ammo storage box(thx for the suggestion Blackbird )
Also a delicious x-mas dinner!!

Non-Https Image Link

ECCOmember
30 posts

Posted:
fire morph you're learning to speak japanese?how long you been doing it for? sorry this isnt anythign to do with the thread but very few ppl speak japanese on here and i can ramble much better in jap than english...

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
grand theft auto : vice city
and a tiny remote controlled car
and kitchen stuff
and socks and underwear
and a very cool dagger
and smelly stuff
and toys

and friends eating my christmas supper at 4 am christmas morning which by far was the bestest part ( aside from cuddles and huggs )

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

jim bombadilmember
142 posts

Posted:
I got some manure and flower pots, vege seeds rhubarb,parsnips chillies and others a lump of hash some honey and some mango chutney.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm
"There's the right way, there's the wrong way.... and there's Malcolm's way"
Arsn " But isn't the Malcolm way still the wrong way"
Malcolm "Yeah... but faster"

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I had an amazing christmas!!

I got:
2 globall pro from literally everyone in my familly (over 9 aunts and uncles)

A laser light (the one that creats cool patterns on the ceiling!)

a digital camera (stolen from my dad! as it was his present from his brother)]

pants, socks , the usuall

ministry of sound: the annual 2002 (its not bad!)

a huge book of jokes, insults, put downs etc (it has a picture of carl marx on the front)

a cd holder

a huge book about james bond

Goldmember on DVD

The reservoir dogs soundtrack (even tho i havent seen the film yet!)

Hair gel (with added sunscreen for some peculiar reason)

lots of cool clothing

boring books (sorry but im not a reading person)

but...i did get the entire monty pythons flying circus in script form in a book! which is brilliant!

hope you all got what you wanted..(looks over at smallboy and gives him a , oh well mate...ive got a better one for you in a few weeks!)

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
I got a 2 gauge captive bead for my Prince Albert and various other thingies, but none of them seem strong enough to open that jewellry.....

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
6 words...

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH

2 GAUGE???

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH

whew, ok...I kin erase that from the imagination now..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Me gots:

- a little digital camera...which is awesome because I know that I'd waste sooooo much film with a regular one.
- Tale of the Inexpressable! Wahoo! Have been listening to shpongle mp3s for a year and a half now and to get an album is just great. Also, the new FSOL.
- PJs. My other ones had an obscenely large hole in the crotch.
- A USB hub! Now I can play Super Bomberman 2 on the ol' SNES emulator with all my friends again, just as we did circa grade 8.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OMG...Toneman!!! Who bought that for you...please tell me it was your girlfriend and not part of your family!!!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I got the obligatory underwear - which should keep me from moaning about how all my underpants have gone missing for a while. (I swear the washing machine eats them)

A load of Terry Pratchet books, since I've only just discovered how good they are.

A load of booze - I now have a stockpile of almost 3 litres of spirits

A singing kung fu hamster.

Some money to go toward a decent slr camera.

Overall, it was a good day, made even better by my relatives being very impressed by my fire spinning demo

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas, best pressie ever: nothing

nothing is amazing! You can take it anywhere and do anything with it. Cor blimey, not many things you can say that about!

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Marry Christmas anyway Dom!! I didn't get much eather.

Although I did break down and buy that Alta Ski Pass!!!! (My Girlfriend is pissed)

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

sammember
32 posts

Posted:
ok chrissy presents chrissy presents:

well my bestest przy was a cool buntan (sp?) high pressure gas lighter.

problem: my parents wont let me have it untl i show them i can be responsibil enough, and show that i know the dangers of fire.

any body got any thoughts on how i could do this.

itsuch a nice lighter

[ 28. December 2002, 20:46: Message edited by: sam ]

poipixiemember
53 posts

Posted:
yay! i love christmas i think i like the opening of the presents more than the actual presents so ive decided that next year i am going to wrap things i already own merely so i get 2 have a present-unwrapping-marathon (i figured it might be cheaper )
anyways, this year santa bought me....

* a fire extinguisher for my kombi (i think it was meant as a joke but i have a bad feeling it could come in handy...)

*the game "twister" because for sum reason that i cant remember i mentioned i hadnt played it in years.... santa has good hearing for an old bloke

*i got the brakes in my car fixed which may also come in handy and the gauges and covers and all those little things that you never get round to...

and thats about it from santa, PLUS i got some clothes that dont fit from my nan and beautiful presents from my friends like crystals and cds and kero haha and a bag...oh god the list is endless...i love my friends (thats a permantent thing not just cos of the pressies )

and i got lots and lots of love - the bestest part of all!

hope you all had a great xmas!!

--*SaM*--

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I got a Blackadder video!!! And one of those really nifty bottle-openers!!!

*dances around doing happy dance*

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
$280
clothes
boxers
ring
chocolate
you know the usual

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Larff my ass off @ Brovill...YOU GOT THE SAME KUNG FOO HAMSTER THAT MY DAD DID!!!

"everybody was a kung foo fighting..HA HOO HA"

LOL...

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately, my hamster seems to be a little temperamental and doesn't like playing with his nunchuku very often. I think it has something to do with the hair I found strangely twisted up inside the spinning arm.
Even more strange - it was blonde and none of my family are

It's still really cool when it does sing though, I've been wanting one for ages.
My dad got this really cool (apparently stress relieving) tortoise - it crawls around the table singing about how you should slow down and take it easy

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
Electroglo poi (red)
2x Blue LED (for other end of electro's)
Ballchain Poi Handles
Art of Poi video
2x orange LED hackeysacks (to use as poi)
Licorice allsorts

Christmas was fun

So much fire, so little body hair...

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
from family
-$160
-Mach 3 Razer and some shaving gel
-chocolate
-cup
-toaster (i've been complaning about my moms toaster for a while now so she went out and bought me one)
-shirt that says: "and your point is..."
-radio/alarm clock
-TV/FM tuner for my comp, now i can watch Steve Irwin get bit by a snake on my computer *grins*
-cool stuffed lizard
-calender
-cookies

From my Girlfriend:
book of scotish clans
Magical Alminac
a shirt that says "poke me and die"

and last but not least a cold.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Magickal_Kaleidoscopemember
119 posts

Posted:
i got all the twirling vids from this site
and a lava lamp and some chips

Locced DBmember
17 posts

Posted:
i got a ski mask (i dont ski), a steering wheel cover (i dont even have a car), and 5 packages of ramen noodles

Where's My Beer?

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I got that hamster last christmas from a housemate, who was inspired by the link i sent him to realhamster.com (not one to open on a public computer).

I hate the thing actually, the novelty wears off after the 3rd or 4th time you hear it. I was actually thinking of replacing its nunchucks with a real mini firepoi and video it setting fire to itself

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
socks socks and more socks.... I'm told that the COL video set was ordered for me but it didn't get here yet

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Sweet Pixiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Hey all!!!!

For christmas i was at my parents house for 1 week which was not what i would call fun and games!!!

I got a t.v, just a little one for my room, some cd's, chocolates, clothes and alcohol.... had a fun time on the whole....hope you all enjoyed yourselves....And my nearest and dearest friend's Valura and Arsn got me a Baby Pooh Bear which is just the cutest little bear ever!!!

Sweet Pixie

[ 02. January 2003, 17:19: Message edited by: Sweet Pixie ]

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched...they must be felt with the heart...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I got a pair of boots, a pair of birkenstocks, a pair of pants (a lot of pairs), and my mom swears she's going to buy me a pair of beamers. However, my best gift is a knit cap that Kyri gave me. It's blue and red and it's hand crocheted! Thanks, Kyri!!! (She's right behind me right now, but whatever...)

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

theblackunicornmember
119 posts

Posted:
heehhehehe...and here i thought i was the only person cracked enough to buy one of those kung fu hamsters...hehehe...i have 5 of em...i got em for friends of mine as joke gifts and yesterdday i came home and my friend samantha had duct taped the poor little guys to my front door . apparently they didnt like em much . ah well..im thinkin of puttin a bit of wick on the nun chucks and lightin em all up in a circle and have them spinning those while i spin poi in the center of all five of em...just for the hell of it

its to dying in anothers arms and why i had to try it......

Page: