• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > The Dangers of Fire Breathing... with a Beard

Login/Join to Participate

I make my own people.
Total posts: 607
Just wanted to put this warning out to my bearded brethren. Be careful, or little muslim children will laugh at you.

Total posts: 89
Posted:Doesn't look very professional...

Total posts: 1762
Posted:I set my beard on fire once (it was only a small goatee, thank god) then took the hint and shaved it off before I tried again. biggrin

Fortunately there were no small Muslim children present wink

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 5814
Posted:One of our local firebreathers set his face on fire last year. Was horrid and he ended up with burns on his face. His face stayed alight alot longer than that dudes and didnt go out that easily.
Im glad neither of them swallowed the fuel.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:You\'d think that it was a quite blatantly obvious hazard, wouldn\'t you?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Has sharp edges
Total posts: 1266
Posted:rolleyes ditto
people that stupid are deffinate canidates for selective breeding ubblol
We need to stop them before they make baby bearded fire breathers ubblol

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Total posts: 1328
Posted:that... is what I like to call.... blatant stupidity.

Guys, maybe we should add that to the list of Dangers of Fire Breathing?

master of disaster
Total posts: 3354
Posted:yeeeeeah...my mate caught his beard during a breath tonite

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
Total posts: 1965
Posted:Firstly i'm kinda muslim i just don't practice and i also like to get pissed but that ain't the point

I Have caught my gottee on fire once before and i will never use a fuel that i am unfamiliar with again (damed caltex fuel stuff that burns too quick)

Only ever use kerosene or pegasol (but drink a S#!t load of milk first, trust meits for your own good) I prefer Pegasol

Secondly if fire breathing keep a towl on hand to smother the flames quickly in case they do get out of hand.

Finally a friend of mine that didn't have a beard caught his face on fire, he got burnt I only got singed.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Warior Drake
Warior Drake

The Dragon Professor
Total posts: 203
Posted:Darkyfyre, you should really only be using Ultra Pure Lamp Oil from Lamplight farms, not that that's safe but its the "safest".

I breathe and rock the caveman "I-can't-find-my-razor-and-I'm-too-cheap-to-buy-a-new-one" facial hair, the worst that's happened to me has been a bit of a singe off the top of my hair and a little frizzle on my eye lashes, always make sure to breathe up.

Don't let your world end with you

p.s. No, just in case you're going to ask, I did not misspell Warrior, its supposed to be like that.

Total posts: 20
Posted:I find doing fire eating tricks like dragons breath look spectacularly cool if you have the beard and mo going on but you need very still conditions for them